112

Soon the boys noticed us and started to calm down. I felt Ms.Yoona put her hand on my shoulder "Ok boys this is the student I was talking about, so show her around the school,ok?" The boys had saluted with a 'yes ma'am', and then began to laugh at what they did. Ms.Yoona let out a small chuckle then smiled at the boys. "Okay children! Out you go!" She said as she gently pushed us out the office. As I looked at the boys, I could see that there wasn't a uniform. I looked down at my old uniform and wrinkled my nose, finding myself out of place. The two boys were walking ahead of me when they stopped, causing me to walk into the blueberry's back. "Hey, how come your wearing a uniform? Didn't your mom tell you?" The grape asked, looking at my clothes. "No...but I do have a change of clothes tho" I held up my shiny backpack. "ohh ok. Come on, well take you to the restroom so you can change" suddenly, blueberry grabbed my wrist and started to follow grape. We walked around the way until we found the restroom. I shuffled in there and went to the largest stall and changed. 'I hope this is ok' I pulled on my tights and slipped on my trainers. I put my old clothes in my bag and walked out the stall. I looked in the mirror and put some glitter on my face. "This fucking better" I mumble. I stepped out of the restroom, fixing my jacket. Blueberry and Grape were facing the opposite way so I shuffled up to them and poked grapes cheek. He turned around rather quickly, so quickly that he almost hit his companions face. "Oh it's just..." "Rae" I finish his sentence. Blue appeared in between us "So are we gonna go to class or...?". "Yeah, Ms.Yoona said I have the same schedule as you two" I pull out my schedule to show them. They let out a little squeak and began to laugh. I was confused, but decided not to say anything. *brrriinngg* "hey Rae its lunchtime, would you like to walk with us?" Having nothing else to do, I nod quickly and follow them through the gold doors.

Fudgiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें