Dark Troubles

"So where did you go?" He asked me standing up.
I frowned at him while folding my arms.
"How long have you been here?"
He walked over setting a hand on the door frame.
"Five minutes. Where were you?"
"You didn't tell me when you'd come back-"
"We went out for lunch not hunting Moon, how long did you think we'd be gone?!" He raised his voice making me flinch as I backed up.
"Come here."
I didn't move.
"Moon. Come here."
I wanted to run, run down the hall, run outside, just leave and never come back. He was going to hurt me I knew it.
"Moon."
I swallowed, slowly walking over and he grabbed my hair.
A yelp slipped from my mouth as he yanked me closer making me stare right into his sharp golden eyes.
"Where. Did. You. Go?"
Both of my hands grabbed his hand around my hair and I ducked underneath him quickly twisting his arm around so he'd let go of my head. He did, and stumbled forward out of my room.
Then I closed my door and locked it before hiding in my closet.
There wasn't a window and I didn't have time to look for another exit.
A loud snap was heard as he broke the lock in the door and pushed it open before slamming it closed.
"Come here b**** and tell me where you went!"
He was staring right at the bed and I was careful not to make a sound.
"I know you're in here, come out. I won't hurt you."
That was a lie, I knew it was, but if I made him any angrier he'd kill me for sure.
With a shaky hand, I shifted the door open a little.
The scraping of wood caught his attention and he stormed over slamming the door open.
I pressed my back against the back of the closet as he got closer leaning towards me and sniffing me. But he wouldn't be able to tell I'd been in the dungeons, I was wearing too much perfume.
He growled before looking me in the face.
"W-Why are you so mad at me? I d-didn't do anything." I frowned before he grabbed my chin lifting me clear off my feet making me whimper.
"You twisted my arm and locked me out when I simply asked where you had been. And now you're asking me why I'm mad?!"
I flinched as his finger nails became sharper.
My eyes widened as I saw his canines sharpen, if I didn't do something quick he'd kill me at this rate.
The only thing that came to mind was a moment in my childhood.
One time as a child I'd run into an angered werewolf. He would have killed me, but I just giggled and hugged him. It startled him, but he actually calmed down and hugged me back.
It was a long shot but it might work.
Quickly I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close shutting my eyes.
He'd let go of my chin so I couldn't tell if it was working until his regular hand grabbed the back of my head and turned it up.
I had just opened one eye to see if he had calmed down when I felt his lips on mine.