"So you finally found her."

~~~~~

Zev

We're sitting in the witches cramped cottage that overflows with books, notes, potions, ingredients and one bubbling cauldron. Her lynx, a rather large gray and black cat, walks around rubbing itself against Thea's legs as she giggles and caresses the spoiled thing. Most witches have a familiar, they share a soul, mind and few features.

"Samira your Lynx is as sweet as can be!"

My little one giggles while showering the cat in kisses.

"Usually Philipo despises people you must be very special."

Before any more can be said the front door is thrown open,

"Mir I couldn't find all the shit you wanted."

The boys voice drifts off at the end as he stares at me and Thea. I take in his scent as a reflex and immediately recognize it. Jumping to my feet, I startle Thea and Lynx but I'm to preoccupied, this can't be who I think it is. The boy, or man really looks a few years older then Thea, drops to one knee bowing before me and Thea.

"Alpha, Luna it is my honor to finally find you."

He still has the same messy blonde hair paired with a sneaky smile but on him it isn't sly or bad just mischievous.

"So you see we have lots to discuss, yes.", Samira smiles.

"How is this possible."

A long time ago, 150 years or so, I came across a boy, about four years old, in my wolf form. He had been badly beaten and left in the woods. I'm ashamed to say my wolf attacked him, biting at his neck. After biting his neck my wolf gave me back control. When I turned human again his heart had stopped he could of only been 6 at the time. I couldn't bring myself to lay him in the dirt for the bugs and maggots so I laid him in a field and asked the Gods for forgiveness before leaving.

Yet somehow he was standing in front of me the boy who I bit centuries before my little one.

Samira rolled her eyes, "You can stand up now baby, he doesn't even know what's going on."

The man stood up, kissing Samira on the forehead.

"I can see you recognize me Alpha, my name is Ardal. Thank you for saving my life all those years ago."

Saving him? I was starting get pissed off. I don't like to be left in the dark.

"If you want to thank me tell me what the fuck is going on." I clench my fists.

"Zev, calm down."

I feel sparks on my hand and I know it's my fae, holding onto me, keeping me grounded. I wrap my arms around the small of her waist and pull her into my chest so I can bury my head in her neck. Her sweet scent feminine and calming.

"Let's all sit down."

I place Thea in my lap and take a seat trying to ignore her little blush as she trys to get off my lap. I squeeze her a little tighter and give her neck a few nips,