So this is my author note of all author notes. Before we start with the story I do have to get technical with you.
* This story won't follow an update schedule. I will update it as I go but I will strive for two chapters per month. It all depends on the response I get from this story. It sounds horrible but comments and interaction from my readers does light a little flame under me and makes me want to write more.
* This story is a first draft which means it will mostly be unedited. I'm going to upload it as I finish the chapter and I almost never proof read it before I publish my chapters so be prepared for some grammar mistakes. Instructive comments are always welcome. Help a girl out if you see I don't know the difference between through, though and throw.
* Let's keep the comment section nice and friendly. Negative comments will be deleted. Please do not spam tag me in the comments below or advertise your story. It's rude and I will delete your comment.
* This might be obvious to the majority of you but I'm going to say it anyway. This book belongs to me. As the author, the rightful owner, of this book I can take legal actions against anyone who steals my work. Please report writers you expect are doing so. It's just wrong.
* This book will contain some swearing and reference to relationships of the same gender and men in drag. I ask you to respect others and not to discriminate. Hateful and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Come on let's spread love, not hate.
That's all of it. Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me over the years. I hope you will enjoy this book.
Thank you so much for reading.
YOU ARE READING
Chocolate Chip Cookies And Pink Nails | A Coming Of Age StoryTeen Fiction
From a greasy food fight to quite literally dancing the night way. To fighting her fears and singing in public to jumping out of an airplane. M is on a crazy adventure. Desperate to escape only for one week and live a little. To escape the hopelessl...