ღChapter 2ღ[Tyler's Pic]~Pig Head!

It took 20 minutes for Pig Head to discuss with Mr Fred. When He came out, his face was even paler than just now which I can see that something must have happen to him. Not long later Pig head came out asking if we can leave or not and I said yes. Looking at the poor Mr Fred, I didn’t ask anything but walk in silence. The way he look reminded me of someone. In a flick of an eye, an image appear before me. It was as if I’m looking at the view once more. A man was being beaten and scold like no other days and there was a lady begging him not too. That man told both of them to get lost and the man who was just being beaten up look up at me with that same look and as if something was going to happen. That night, I saw him. With rope around his neck with that same sat at the wall looking shock. Without realizing anything, I shouted.

“NO!!!”

“Ming! Ming! Are you alright? TELL ME! MING! MING!”

I came to conscious. I didn’t realize when did we stop and I didn’t realize that paper in my hands were down on the ground with that man shacking me vigorously. I look at him when he was like wondering what is wrong with me. I was surprised to see that death man and I tried to close my eyes again. As I opened once more, it was Tyler the one who was calling for me. I felt weak and my legs were shacking. He brought me to a chair nearby and I sat looking at him making sure he’s not the death man like how I’ve thought. Tyler went away and came back with a glass of water in his hand.

“Drink it.” as I gulped as fast as I can.

“Thank you.”

“Are you alright?”

“Yes. I was just taken back by something. Sorry sir.”

“Don’t call me sir. You’re not my maid. Just call me Mr Tyler. I’m fine with it. Are you sure you’re alright? You look pale.”

“I am sir…I mean Mr Tyler. Lets go before the meeting start and we become the late comers. You don’t like late right Mr Tyler. Sorry for giving you a surprise and thank you.” I stood up picking up the files and papers on the ground. Tyler who saw me didn’t say anything but walked in front.

As we entered the room, I start to clear my mind off and concentrating in my work. As I start to explain about it, I let go of the stuff in my head and acted as if nothing was wrong.

*Tyler’s POV*

I was walking in front after coming out of the office. That Fred got me so angry when he said he touched the project which worth 50 million buck. I saw him walking out with a depressed mood after I’ve fired him. With an inexperience guy like him dealing with that big project would cause a disaster. I checked the time and thought it was better if I leave now and arrive there early. As I walk out. I  saw Ming was ready. It surprised me though because the secretary that I have in overseas had made me wait for her to prepare and we usually take time to arrive to the meeting where other people over there are late comers. As she saw me coming out, she stood up and followed behind me. I notice that she look as of something was bothering her and it was awfully quiet. Not to have an awkward situation although I know that I’m being rude but I’m still a considering guy. I tried to have a good conversation with her.

“Ming, are you alright? You look pale.” there were no answer and I consider it as she’s being a girl who don’t talk much. I tried asking her but no answer which made me decide not to ask again.

“Have you prepared the papers that are required for the meeting?”  this time there were no answers which blast my anger.

“CAN YOU ATLEAST ANSWER ONE OF MY QUESTION! ARE YOU…Ming?” When I start turning around. I saw no one. So I was asking myself and no one else? I start walking back feeling so angry of her leaving me without telling a word. When I walk back thinking she had gone to take her stuff, I saw someone standing like a statue in the middle of the path way. As I walk closer, I notice it was Ming. I couldn’t get it but went to her. She looked very pale. I wondered is’t because of me scolding her like that or something else.