[4]

Loki POV

So, I didn't expect that (Y/N) room is that big. (A/N why did i read that in cap's voice 😂😂)

The first room was her bedroom. It was like any rooms in the AT, but with a (f/c) walls and a (f/c) guitar. One side was a mini bookshelf and the other was some posters of movies and some I think fanart.

Then she went into a wall and press at I think was a little button. The wall moved, making an entrance.

Then, there was 3 doors.

"The one on the right is my personal training room, the middle one is my working room. The left one is a mini theater." She explained at me.

Peter went straight to the so called mini theater room. I smirked at (y/n) then went in. I opened the door for her. Then she smiled at me.

Your POV

I went in, then loki. Peter was already turning on the device. Loki looked at me confusely.

"So, we're like watching a play or?" He asked me. Looking at the screen.

"No, we're watching a movie. So, people record an actor and actress and then spread it to the whole world. Sometime they used animation too. So, it basicly we're watching a play that has been recorded."

We sit in the sits, with me in the middle.

"So, what series do you wanna watch?" Peter asked me, grinning

~le 10 minute time skip by Wade~

"I wanna watch doctor who!" You argued with peter.

"No! Stranger things are better!" Peter said while trying to win this argue.

"Um, hello? You guys haven't tell me what netflix is?" Loki asked us.

"Loki! Which do you prefer? Doctor Who or Stranger things?!" I asked him, while beaming at peter.

"Choose stranger things!!" Peter yelled at him.

Why am I here? Loki asked to himself.

"This has been going for ten minutes. Instead of fighting, why not choose something else?" Loki said while beaming at both of us.

Peter and I blushed. "How about watching a disney movie?" I asked him. "Big Hero 6?" He asked me. "Yaaas"

Loki POV

After they stopped that forever lasting fight, they finally picked a movie.

To be honest, I really want to see the movie that (y/n) is so in too. (A/N Big hero 6 is one of my favorite disney movie. It has a fall out boy song. XD)