28.

Elliot's P.O.V

"Elliot!" Soda said excitedly as Steve and I walked up to the DX after work.

I chuckled "Soda!" I said back as he wiped his hands off onto a rag.

"You didn't tell her did you Steve?" He asked, looking over to Steve.

Steve shook his head and threw his hands up in surrender.

" I'm in a drag race tonight and I need you to come with me as my girlfriend and wear my DX hat" he said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

I smiled widely "awe Soda, I'd love to" I said as he pulled me to him as kissed me softly.

I kissed him back and then pulled away "well I'll be there, but we should probably get to work" I said and he let me go.

"You're right" he said and walked back over to the car he was working on. I walked in the store and set my books down on the floor next to me, behind the counter.

I opened a small cabinet where my extra DX shirt was and took it out, closing it back and slipped it on.

After a few minutes of waiting for costumers the bell on the door rang.

"Guess who" a familiar voice said.

I looked up and over the counter to see Mason. I grinned "Mason!" I said and walked around the counter over to him and hugging him.

He hugged me back "Hey Ella" he smiled.

"What are you doin here?" I asked.

"I came to see you" he said and looked down to me.

I walked back over to behind the counter since I was working and he walked over to in front of the register.

"How've you been?" Mason asked me.

"I've been good ... Soda and I are kinda together now" I bit my lip lightly.

"That's great Ella, I'm happy for you two. Soda seems like a great guy. But hey I was actually wondering if you wanna do somethin soon"

"I'd love to, I can't tonight because I'm goin to a drag race for SodaPop, but let me know for another time" I said as Mason walked to the back of the store and set a pack of gum down on the counter.

I rung up the gum and he handed me the money for it. I took it and put it into the register.

He unwrapped the gum and took out two pieces, handing me one and popping one into his mouth.

I unwrapped the one he gave me and popped it into my mouth, chewing it slowly. I then took out my cherry chapstick and opened it, applying some to my lips before closing if and putting it back into my pocket.

~*~

"Wanna bet?" I smirked, placing my elbow on the table with my hand up and open.

Soda sat down across from me and did the same, taking my hand into his and lightly gripping it "definitely" he grinned.

We began the arm wrestle, looking at each other and no where else.

"I've never been more attracted to you than I am right now" Soda commented, most likely trying to get me distracted.

"Not gonna work Curtis" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's true" he said as he began to slowly push my hand down to the table.

"You know if I win, I was thinking about what we would do after the drag race tonight" he said, smirking at me.