Blurb

Oh hi there. I see you've decided to continue reading...tysm!💕

Anyways...

Alexander The Fallen

"I will break you like a stick" He said, running his fingers across his blade.

"Suffocate you till you can no longer breath" His fingers went to caress my throat.

"And I will enjoy every second of it", Our eyes connected and my heart pounded against my chest at the promises that were held in his eyes.

I'm dead.

*********

Dawn Turner was anything but normal. She's the type to go pick up a pencil she had dropped and then drop it again while picking it up. Clumsy by definition, she manages to fall into trouble almost everyday.

However, the day she met a certain fallen angel, she knew that she had gotten herself into BIG trouble. Especially since she managed to hit him across the head...with a pan...three times... Not to mention shrieking, and I quote "DIE BITCH DIE."

But let's not get ahead of ourselves, that's a story for later on.

ALEXANDER THE FALLEN- 18/8/2018

❄ Inceptian ❄️

.

Side note: After a few chapters, some people were confused as to what Alexander is and that's when I realized that not every one knows about fallen angels so I will explain here.

Fallen Angels such as lucifer are angels who did wrong and sinned and their punishment was stripping them from their ANGELIC wings and damning them to hell or in some cases, to earth. They are not innocent anymore that's why Alexander does not act angelic or have white wings (i decided his wings will turn black and some stories take away the wings completely. It depends on the author.) and he has been through actual hell because of his sins as a former angel.

If anyone is still confused, feel free to ask questions.

Thank you💕