Drones

January 16, 2047
Janssen's POV
I woke up sprawled out in the Food Store, half inbetween to fridges. I began getting up when I heard a loud crash and a scream from upstairs, followed by a yell and a metallic bang, then a thump. Silence. I sprinted up to the Sleeping Quarters, where the four of them were undoubtedly huddled up over something. I walked over to the group, and theu took notice of me. They widened the circle so that I fit in. What I saw was a drone with the word YFEL printed, fading on the side of it. It was sparking, evidently caused by the aluminum bat Chance was holding. "The he'll...?" I said. I was awestruck. I looked to a window that had recently been smashed. Broken glass was spread across the floor a few feet from the window. I looked at the drone again. I noticed a plasma cannon attached to it. "Whoah! This is great! If I can combine the plasma cannon with my rifle, along with the plasma from all of those revolvers the rioters had, I can have my very own fully automatic plasma cannon!" I excaimed a few more times, and I had a full on smile on my face. The group looked at me like that was the last thing in the world to be talking about right now, and then I realized that it was, so I just stopped talking. Then I noticed that Chan's eyes were full of rage.