The Choice ✔

"You want me to choose between you?" I said and looked between them. "Yes!" They said at the same time. I backed away from their grip. "I'll Go home now." I said and turned around. "Y/N!" Jimin said and grabbed my arm again. People started to look at us. "You need to do this. Don't feel bad like last time. And remember that I'll be here whatever you decide." Jimin said so only I could hear him. He smiled before he let go of my arm. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Thank you, Jimin." I whispered before I let go. I walked up to Jungkook who was standing looking at us. I walked into his chest. Holding him around his waist. He laid his head on mine and gently kissed my hair when we broke the hug.

When I was about to leave I heard Jimin shouting behind me. "Y/N!!" I turned around. "Be careful in the traffic!! And text me when you're home so I know you're safe!!" He shouted. "Okay!!" I shouted back and showed him thumbs up.

AT HOME

I crashed down on the couch. I covered my face with my hands. "Aaarrghh! What am I supposed to do now?" My heart was racing so fast and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. "Okay Y/N, calm down. Deal with this tomorrow. Oh right!" I said to myself. I remembered Jimin. He wanted me to text him when I was home.

Me: I'm home

Guardian Angel: Good!

Guardian Angel: Go to sleep now

Guardian Angel: And remember to not feel bad. You are not allowed to feel bad.

Me: I'll try

Guardian Angel: Goodnight Y/N

Me: Goodnight

It felt like he had two different personalities. The guardian Jimin and the boyfriend Jimin. I liked both of them. But Jungkook. I liked him too. He was always so gentle around me. The perfect boyfriend type. Those times I spent with Jungkook. Every time he held my hand. Every time he texted me. Those times he hugged me. How he talked when we were alone and how he didn't talk when others were there because he didn't want to have attention. The way he looked at me. His smile. His warmth I could feel when he was standing next to me.

This felt impossible. I changed clothes and crawled down in bed. The thoughts were still swirling around inside my head. I closed my eyes and waited for the sleep to take me. I turned around in my bed for many hours that night.

NEXT DAY

I opened my eyes and sat up catching my breath. I knew who it was. And it was so obvious. How could I not have understood it before? Next problem: How should I tell them?