Ch. 3 Two New Students And A Shocking Surprise!

Enjoy!!

Valerie's Pov

"So class remember to finish your essays by next week on Tuesd-." Mrs. Wilkens said but was interrupted by the classroom door opening.

Two students entered the classroom. They looked like they were twins but that they didn't really talk to each other. The first twin was wearing black jeans and a black tee shirt that says 'Asking Alexandria' and has snake bites (I have a thing for lip piercing I don't know why) he stricked me as a emo or bad boy. The other twin was wearing regular jeans a shirt that said 'Hello my name is Awesome!'. He had like a bubbly personality I could easily get along with him. Both of them were like Yin and Yang. I think I'll get along with the bubbly twin just fine.

"Hello, may I help you?" Mrs. Wilkens said but we all know she wanted to yell at them.

"Yeah we are new here and they told us to come to your classroom." Emo/Bad boy said in a bored tone.

"Come to the front of the class both of you and introduce yourselves." Mrs. Wilkens snaps.

"Sup my name is Alexander." Alexander said. So that's the emo/bad boy name.

"Hi everyone!!! My name is Aiden!!" Aiden said happily.

"Ok, Alexander you will be sitting all the way in the back next to Josh on Josh's left. Josh raise your hand. Aiden you will sit next to Valerie but on her right. Valerie raise your hand please. Ok that's settle please take your seats." Mrs. Wilkens announced.

Aiden walked towards me happily and sat on my right. He turned to me and said, "Hey! As you know my name is Aiden and yours is Valerie correct?"

"Yeah it is. I hope you like the school." I said trying to be nice.

"Yeah it is. I love school!" he exclaimed.

"You want to sit with me and my friends at lunch so your not alone?" I said.

"Yeah! That seems great! Sorry about my brother he isn't really social with others." Aiden apologized.

"That's ok many people are that way." I said.

"Lets pay attention cuz it seems like Mrs. Wilkens is getting pissed off." Aiden stated out quietly.

I turned around and saw Mrs. Wilkens staring right at us and she looked pissed off! Before I knew it class ended and me and Aiden were walking out of class. Apparently Aiden and me have the same classes and next was Mr. Jace's class. I was not looking forward to his class. It makes me nervous. I was lucky and had both Aiden and Daniel in this class. Daniel would finally meet Aiden.

I walked with Aiden next to me to Mr. Jace's classroom. We entered and I saw Daniel sitting down at a desk. I walk towards him with Aiden behind. When I'm in front of Daniel I clear my throat because he was distracted by his thoughts. He looks up and see's Aiden and me and raises an eyebrow.

"Daniel this is Aiden. Aiden this is Daniel." I said.

"Hi nice to meet you Daniel!" Aiden said more cheerful than normally.

"Hi nice to meet you AIden." Daniel said it more calmly well that's weird.

They shook hands and it looked like they didn't want to separate. Hmm I'm going to ask Daniel when Aiden isn't near. Aiden sat next to me and Daniel. Daniel and Aiden were trying to see who could make the most funniest jokes. I would laugh when they failed badly. Mr. Jace walked through the door of the classroom. He was probably at the teachers lounge trying gossiping about a student who is misbehaving. Me scanned the classroom and saw that we had a new person in the class. He locked eye contact with me and for some reason I felt like going to Mr. Jace and talking to him and just being close to him. What is wrong with me?! He is a teacher and I am his student. He is creepy and mysterious at the same time. Before I knew it he started class.

"Hello everyone! Please take your seats! I see we have a new student would you please come up and introduce yourself." Mr. Jace told us.

Aiden got up and went to the front of the class.

"Hi everyone! My name is Aiden and I hope we get along if not your life will be a living hell!" Aiden said.

Aiden walked back to his desk. Mr. Jace seemed shocked by how forward Aiden is.

"Well..um...that was lovely. We won't be doing any math today because we need to help the librarian take out old books and put in new ones. This doesn't happen frequently so I'm expecting all of you to behave well of else to the principal's office. Now everyone to the library! Valerie can I please have a word with you." Mr. Jace said.

"uuu Valerie misbehaved already!!" Aiden said

"We will see you at the library. Come on Aiden." Daniel said and Aiden skipped behind him.

Everyone walked out the classroom and when the last person walked out Mr. Jace walked towards the door and closed it. Little did I know that he also locked it! He walked towards me. He sat at his desk while I was still standing in front of his desk.

"Umm... what was it that you wanted Mr. Jace?" I asked awkwardly.

"I told you to call me Jace when we were alone." he stated.

"S..sorry. So what am I doing here?"

He stood up and walked around his desk to be in front of me. My back was to his desk and he was in front of me. Suddenly I was grabbed by the waist and was sat down on his desk. What is happening?

"Well Valerie as you can see I need to tell you something really important. First of all don't get close to Aiden and his brother. You seemed pretty clozy with Aiden."

"Y..y..you have n..n..no right to t..tell me w..who I c...can get a..along with." I stuttered.

"I have every right to tell you what to do and what not. So as I was saying, what happened all these years Valerie? You haven't changed much."

"H..how do y..you k..k..know t..this?"

"Well I'm going to be straight foreward and just tell you. I'm your stalker and I love you Valerie. You will be mine very soon. You can't escape me at all and calling the cops won't help. I have been dying to tell you and now that I have I can now do this." with that he kissed me.

Jace kissed me!! On the lips!! For goodness sake he's my teacher, but why at the same time does it feel so right? No.. NO!! I need to leave. I pushed Jace away which startled him and with that I ran to the door. I reached the door and turned the knob after unlocking it as fast as I can. Before I left I turned back one last time and saw Jace staring at me with a smirk. Before I closed the door he said, "Valerie we will soon be together even if you don't want to be with me you will. Thanks for the kiss!" I couldn't take it anymore so I slammed the door closed. I run out of school without looking back.

All this time my stalker was near me!!! I can't believe this!!! I need to do something about it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I dunno if this was good or what. If you like comment and vote!!! Thank you!!! :)