Fifteen

If you have a plan you should stick to it, that's why they call it a plan. ~ Ross Geller

Step one, jealously.

This part of the plan that can either work perfectly or fuck everything up. Usually always takes the second option but never hurts to try.

"Who's in on it?" Kristen asked with a serious tone making Liza laugh.

"We are too into this." Liza said making Kristen smile. "Anyways us girls, Alex, Matt, Todd and Brandon. Everyone else knows except for David and Caitlyn they just aren't participating yet." Liza exclaims with a smirk while she brushes through her curls.

"Yet?" Kristen asks looking at Liza and Liza just nods.

"I changed my mind we actually are gonna let Alex and Caitlyn date." Liza mumbles like it's no big deal, leaving Kristen confused.

"What? I thought we didn't want them together?"

"We don't. But it will make David jealous." Liza finished her eye liner and packed up her makeup.

"Come to me when you make changes though please. But yeah that's fine it makes sense." Kristen nodded and then braided her hair into a side braid.

"I'll tell you, sorry I just forgot. But they are going on a date today and Caitlyn asked to come over so we can help her get ready." Liza added as she exited the bathroom and Kristen just nodded. Kristen definitely could tell Liza took over a little bit but she was just focusing on the outcome of their plan.

"Caitlyn's here." Liza yelled out and Kristen quickly mumbled something and tied her hair up. She ran into the living room to see Caitlyn sitting across from Liza.

"Hey honey." Kristen waves at Caitlyn who sends a smile in return.

"I have a date with Alex, please help me." Caitlyn pleads. Both Kristen and Liza look at each other then back to Caitlyn.

"We can help you." Liza nodded and Kristen agreed. Caitlyn thanked them and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Do you really like Alex?" Kristen asked.

"Of course I do, why?"

"Just making sure you aren't trying to make David jealous by doing this." Kristen mumbled and Caitlyn raised her eyebrows.

"What? You know how crazy you sound? Why would I want to make David jealous? You think I like him or something?" Caitlyn glances between both girls with an annoyed expression.

"Ah a classic sign of lying, asking questions instead of giving answers." Kristen nodded like she was taking it all in and Caitlyn scoffed.

"I'm not trying to make David jealous." Caitlyn crossed her arms.

"Just checking because it wouldn't have worked. He's already talking to someone." Liza shrugged and stood up.

Caitlyn gasped and grabbed Lizas wrist. "Since when?" Caitlyn asked and Liza just laughed.

"Let's get you ready for this date of yours." Liza said blowing past Caitlyn's question and heading to the bathroom.