Chapter 9

IM SO SORRY GUYS... THERE'S BEEN SO MANY FAMILY ISSUES 😭
I-I hope you guys will still read if I don't make anymore smutty mutty...
It's not my roll 😭

You were missing something...
Spec looked down at the ground. Phoebe's voice was drowned out by your thoughts. What am I missing, What's missing? An empty feeling swamped around your neck.
"M-My necklace!" You mumbled.
Spec's eyes shot up at you just as you gave him the death glare. Phoebe caught up and snapped her glare to Spec, narrowing her eyes.
"Did you take it?" You asked Spec.
"Do you not trust me?" He answered your question with a question. You were caught by surprise with this. Phoebe cut in before you could apologize.
"Answer the question, Spencer."
You glanced at her and gently touched your neck where your jewelry was missing. Spec stood up with a small smirk on his face. Instantly, your eyes filled with tears. Spec showed no emotion other than pure arrogance.
"Y-You tricked me..." You mumbled. He rolled his eyes.
"I thought you knew I was going to try something." He said in a sly voice.
Phoebe walked out of the room, mumbling something. You stared at Spec.

How could he?

Your expression went blank. You let lust overcome you and you almost gave yourself to him. He fooled you. Your fist clenched.

When you came back to awareness, Spec was gone and you were standing in the middle of the road. Kelton no longer looked familiar. Instead, the sky was dark and the ground had a slight rumble to it.
What's happening?

You saw Reggie running towards you, waving his hands. You ran towards him to meet him half way.

"Reggie, what's happening?!" You yelled over the crumbling and people yelling.

"Spec broke the barrier, all of the unjust has been released-" A sudden jerk of the ground sent you both to land on your bottoms. You rubbed your head as Reggie grabbed your wrist and practically drug you into the woods.
What happened to Spec...?

Where did he go?

Why would he do this to me...?