Chapter 43

RYAN

"Did he spill anything yet?" I asked josh as I made my way into the basement room or cell.

I think josh did a pretty good job because the man's face is hardly recognizable with all the blood and bruises. He already looks like he is dead.

"No man. Just that the orders he got was from a young man." Josh said sighing tiredly and stabbing the man in foot with a knife.

The man cries in agony but is not even able to take out the knife from his foot because of the torture. He is not able to move at all.

"Look. I'm giving you one last chance. What do you know? I'm not going to kill you at all but will torture you till you break so just spill everything you know." I said in a deadly voice.

"I..I don't know mu..much. The man was young and he too worked for someone who hates the girl who destroyed everything for him." He manages to speak.

I look at Josh and he shrugs and we both go out of the cell. We seat on the sofa against each other without saying anything.

Its actually very surprising that in these five years Josh has managed to gain my trust and we are friends now. If someone had told me that I would be close to Josh I would have laughed.

I mean after all he was Maylas ex and he wanted her back but he is not bad. I have grown to know him and I don't have a problem with him anymore.

"Now what are we gonna do man?" He asks.

"Wait." I said to which he raises an eyebrow.

"We are searching this mysterious man since last five years and we haven't found him. And now we know that he hates Mayla. He wants Mayla and I to stay away." I stated.

"I know all these things Ryan." He looked annoyed and I smirked.

"He hasn't done anything in these five years we were away from each other.You remember when that happened, we faked it that we were not together for one month and when he got to know he shot Nathan so..." He cuts me off annoyed again.

"Man for the last time, I know what happened. I was there."

"Will you just let me complete?" I snapped so he nodded covering his face with his hands.

"I have a plan. We will do exactly what he doesn't want us to do and when he comes, we catch him." I explained.

"Are you kidding me!? That's fucking dangerous. Nathan was shot last time when we did that." He said looking pissed off.

"But we weren't prepared last time. Now we will be prepared because we know that he will do something.We don't have any other option anymore." I argued.

Nathan and Josh both love to play safe. And that's what we are doing since then but still we are blank with nothing.

"Are you sure? It's risky. What if he does something to Mayla or you?" He asks concerned.

"I know it is risky but what if we succeed? This all will be over."

"You discuss it with Mayla though." He said smirking.

"You think she will say no?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he just shakes his head still smirking.

"She will be more than willing to do anything to end all of this." I said because I am sure she will do it even if it's risky.

"Then let's start preparing ." he smiles deviously matching my own smile in return.

--------------------------------------------------------------