//part one\\

*Dasha's shower thoughts*
16th of June 2018. The day of graduation. To be more specific, it wasn't just that. One more big event was going to happen that day. Kris finally came for a concert in my country and I was supposed to get there in time, too. It'll be quite hard, knowing the fact that the concert was going to take place in the capital of my country, which was like 1 hour distance from my city where I live.
Now let's talk about school stuff.
I finally graduated highschool and are my exams went all great. I didn't expect that, to be fair. Now it was time to pick a university that will allow me to have a good preparation for a job. Law school? Linguistics school? Litereture school? Social studies school? Those questions kept popping up in my head and it was time to make a decision. It's all about my future, so I should really choose a subject that interests me and that won't make me perceive my job as a burden.
My deep thinking was interrupted by my mother, who kept calling my name:
-Dashaaa, we're rushing. You should arrive at 5pm for your graduation. Are you ready?
Oh my god. I forgot about that. I think I almost spent like 30 mins in the shower, just me, myself and I, thinking with horror about my near professional future.
-I'm nearly ready, don't worry!
I jumped out of shower and started doing my makeup. A natural one this time, because I had no time for a full face of makeup makeup look. I dressed up with our specific graduation gown and cap, brushed my hair and put my high heels on. Everything was done. Hopefully it'll be a nice day.
-Mom, dad? Are you ready?
-Yes, dear. We were waiting for you.
-Let's go!
Me and my family arrived just in time. The ceremony was about to start, so that was absolutely great.
After dancing and saying goodbye to my fellow classmates, me and my bestfriend, Valeria, which happens to speak quite well Russian, left the school court and got into the car to get to the concert as punctual as possible. Luckily she had a driver's licence, so no worries for both of us. We'll get there safely and in time.
One hour passed by and we were looking for some parking lots. It was pretty crowded out there due to the fact that a concert took place that day. Once we solved this problem, we managed to make our way to the location of the concert, which wasn't too far from there.
We arrived in no time and we succeeded in finding some good spots in the first row, actually. As the crowd was waiting for Kris, a hansome, tall and talented human being came out of nowhere and began to sing his well-known songs.
The crowd was in tears and screaming, literally. I cannot believe it. Kris is finally here, now. In the same country as me. Only 5 meters are breaking us apart.
After he finished singing his wonderful and full of emotion songs, he announced the fact that he'll release an EP this summer. He gave us an idea of the way it's going to be, so we kind of became familiar with some lyrics. I couldn't believe. He has grown so much since Eurovision. Kris was truly a talented artist and person. I can feel that from the bottom of my heart.
I managed to make my way towards him and, out of a sudden, he asked me:
-Are you a model?
-No, I'm not. Why are you asking that?
-We're looking for a specific girl that will appear on the videos of my new EP, so I thought you were what we needed.
-I'm happy to hear that. Anyways, I just wanted to give you this little gift. Hope you like it.
He started unwraping the gift and found a little box in which I put a silver ring. Just like his ring, which was a present from Ira, but he lost it last year.
-Are you proposing me? he's joking.
-Of course not. I wanted to make you happy because I know how much you care about this little things that your friend gave to you. It must have had a significant meaning to you, I guess.
-You're soooo right. It seems like I've known you for all my life. It's strange.
-I feel you. The same goes for me.

//Let me know in the comments if I should continue with this story. Lots of love xx\\