Epilogue ( 20 years later )

A/n "I saw that a lot of people were voting and liking this story so i decided to show my appreciation i would write a little after math for this story. This being my first story it has a special place in my heart. So this is a while after the last chapter,  You and Kagami are married and have a kid of your own. Hope you enjoy :)

====================================================

You get to your house and pull into your driveway. Man life was nice and almost never had a dull moment. You walk into your house as you see Kagami laying down.

Kagami: "Oh hey honey."

Y/n : "Hey kagami, where's Anthony?"

Anothy: "Daddy!!!"

With that you son jumps into your arms and you catch him pulling him into a hug. After that you gently set him down.

Y/n: "Hey sport, were you good at school today?"

Anthony: "Yeah, I made you and mommy matching necklaces. That, and me and mommy have a surprise for you."

Y/n: "Oh really? Do i get to see this surprise now or after dinner?"

Kagami: "Easy now, you'll get to see it when we all go to eat dinner."

Y/n&Anthony: "Well then let's go!"

Kagami: :Jeez, you never were the patient type were you? Like father like son i guess."

Anthony: "But that's why you love daddy, don't you? That's why you married him right?"

Kagami just shot a death glare at you when he said that.

Kagami: "Y/n, how much did you tell him?"

Y/n: "What's wrong? The little guy just wanted to know how we got here and i told him some stuff. No harm in it right? After all, you married me for a reason didn't you?"

Kagami: "Well....Uh....Yeah, i guess you right, i married the man i fell in love with and now were all a happy family."

Then you all walked into the kitchen to see the rest of gang, Tsukasa, Miyuki, and wait.....where's konota?

Kagami: "Hey wait a minute where's Konota?"

Just then you felt your pants fall down to your ankles followed by laughter behind you. You turned around to see Anthony and Konota laughing behind you as you pick up your pants.

Y/n: "You really havn't grown up at all have you konota?"

Konota: "Well it never get's old doing it to you you know. I just love the reaction i get from you, that's really the whole reason i do it."

Then everyone sat down and ate some spaghetti. 

Anthony: "Hey Aunt Tsukasa, can i have some more?"

Y/n: "Easy now sport, if you eat to much you'll get fat. Don't wanna look like someone in here."

Kagami: "Wanna say that again?" She had a very violent Ora coming off her.

Y/n: "I'm just kidding, But seriously don't eat to much, you don't wanna make your stomach explode into a million pieces. Cleaning that up would be a lot of work."

Anthony: "Oh daddy your so silly, don't worry i won't eat to much. I don't want to have a big belly like you."

Y/n: "Hey that kind of hurt."

Everyone just laughed as you just looked a little hurt. The rest of the night went along. It was just normal day for you. You and kagami just snuggled while All of you watched a movie. When it was over you saw it was 10 o'clock. You looked over and saw Anthony was sound asleep. You picked him up and took him to his room and tucked him in. You then went back downstairs and since it was Friday, everyone stayed over for a while longer.

This was the life you had always dreamed of, Guess dreams do come true.

Fin

==============================================

A/n Hey everyone, it's good to know that this troy got good results, plus like i said this was the very first story i made so it's very special to me. I made this chapter as a thanks to those of you who supported it. I really do appreciate it, But as all things must come to an end, it's sad to say that this story is officially over. Thank you for those of you who joined me on this journey, i'llsee you guys in the next one, PEACE!