15 - Your Favorite DEH Song As A Couple

With no particular reasoning begind the songs chosen.

Sponsored by my dead soul h a h

Alexander: You two will perfectly perform 'Anybody Have A Map' together whenever you're bored.

John: You guys love 'Only Us' because you think it's sweet. (As a matter of fact I hate that song more than any of the others in the whole musical. Just being honest lol) John will sing it to you all the time.

Aaron: You and Aaron like the song 'Waving Through A Window.' He says he relates to it, and you respond by showering him with sympathy, love, and cuddles.

Lafayette:
"ALL WE SEE IS SKY, FOR FOREVER."
"Laf, you haven't sang anything else since we saw the musical."

Hercules: Even though it's not the happiest song, you to can easily sing 'Good For You' together.

Thomas: SINCERELY, ME

Angelica: You two like the song 'Disappear' a lot.

Eliza: She thinks that 'Finale' is sweet, and you can't help but agree with her.

Peggy: You guys will go to the park and sing 'Requiem' together, and during the climax you'l stand up and sing at the top of your lungs. Once, the two of you attracted a whole crowd, and someone gave you ten bucks!

AND INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST MEMBER OF HAMILTON PREFERENCES...

Charles: EVEN WHEN THE DARK COMES CRASHING THROUGH, WHEN YOU NEED A FRIEND TO CARRY YOU....WHEN YOU'RE BROKEN ON THE GROOOOUNNNNDD!! (YOU WILL BE FOOOOUUUUND!)