"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I left the folder by the receptionist desk. I'll be right back" she apologized, quickly standing up from her chair before hurriedly exiting the room. Once the three of them were left alone, Yoongi slowly turned his head to see both Rose and her father staring right at him.

"Hello?" Yoongi smiled, noticing the two of them slightly flinch in their seats as they realized they were caught staring.

"Sorry Yoongi, it's just that we never thought you'd change your look" Mr. Park chuckled, his eyes slightly narrowing.

"Oh, this?" Yoongi paused, pointing to his bright new hair.

"I've had black hair all of my life and I just wanted to try something different." Both Rose and her father continued to stare at Yoongi, a hint of confusion in their expressions.

"Before the wedding?" Rose asked, her frown slightly growing at the sight of Yoongi giving her a nod.

"Why of course. It isn't a problem right?" Yoongi flashed them both a sweet smile, knowing that it would bother the both of them. With a clenched jaw, Rose forced out another smile before shaking her head.

"Of course not dear." Mr. Park who was sitting on the side watched the exchange between both Rose and Yoongi, noticing a small tension between the two.

"You're both still happily in love right?" Yoongi nodded his head, a hand of his now moving down to grab Rose's.

"Of course sir. I would never consider anyone else, and I bet Rose wouldn't pick anyone else as well" Yoongi paused, turning to look Rose deep in the eyes.

"Right Rose?" he asked, noticing Rose avoiding his eyes. It wasn't only Yoongi that noticed, but her father noticed as well as he now scooted his chair closer to stare at her nervous expression.

"Aren't you going to answer him, Rose?" With a small sigh, Rose forced out another fake smile before nodding her head.

"Of course." After another awkward minute between the three of them, the sound of the door opened up as all of them turned their head to see the wedding planner coming inside with the folder in her hand.

"Sorry I was late, let's get started now."

"So I guess I'll be seeing you all on the day of the wedding" Yoongi began, looking up to see Mr. Park nodding his head.

"Of course, I'll see you then Yoongi" Mr. Park paused, now turning his head over to face his daughter with a serious expression.

"Lets go Rose." Taking one last look at Yoongi, she breathed out a heavy sigh before nodding her head.

"Alright." Yoongi remained seated in his chair, watching the father-daughter duo exit the room to go into the hall. After waiting for a couple of seconds to pass by, Yoongi quietly stood up from his chair before making his way over to the closed door, slowly placing his ear against the door to listen in on the conversation.

"You told me he was perfect for you and that you loved him." Yoongi could recognize that as Mr. Park's voice, now focusing on the conversation behind the door.

"He is! Why are you questioning me all of a sudden?"

"Look, his new look threw me off. But then when he asked you about any other guy, I saw your face change." Yoongi could feel a small grin forming on his face, knowing that her father was slowly starting to catch on.

"No, you're reading too much into this. I swear you won't regret your decision on letting me marry him."

"I better not regret this. If I find out you were having a thing with another man, consider this marriage over because I can't have another scandal." Yoongi's eyes slightly widened, hearing the new information that he acquired. With a grin, Yoongi straightened out his back and waited for a moment, deeming it safe to exit the room. Once he opened up the door, he quietly peeked his head to scan the area, noticing no one around.

"Looks like we caught a cheater."

"So, what happened back there with the wedding planner?" Hoseok asked, now pulling the car into the parking lot of Yoongi's building. Leaning back in the chair of the passenger's seat, Yoongi had on a small grin.

"Turns out changing my look worked out after all. Her dad is starting to doubt it" Yoongi began, turning his head to see Hoseok giving him a wide smile.

"That's great! Hopefully, it'll pay off by the time of the wedding." Yoongi nodded his head, now pulling the seat up higher before turning to face Hoseok.

"Oh it will, but there was something else I heard" Yoongi paused, seeing Hoseok stare at him with curious eyes. 

"What was it?"

"Apparently, if Rose were to ruin the relationship with me and were to be with someone else, then another scandal will break out and he'll cancel the marriage" Yoongi explained, seeing Hoseok still staring at him with a look of confusion.

"So what will that mean?" Hoseok questioned, seeing Yoongi's grin grow wider as he watched him pull out his phone. Once Yoongi had grabbed his phone, he unlocked it before scrolling through the apps, his finger now tapping on the gallery app before finding a specific folder.

"Bingo" Yoongi whispered, now handing his phone over to Hoseok for him to see.

"Wait" Hoseok gasped, eyeing down at each picture he was scrolling through. Looking up from Yoongi's phone, Hoseok's mouth slightly hung open as he stared at him with wide eyes.

"Where did you get these?" Hoseok asked, still looking down at the dozens of photos and evidence of Rose with another male. 

"I knew something was sketchy with her. So I asked Namjoon and Jungkook to periodically keep an eye on her and they caught some times where she was with another guy." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, taking his phone from Hoseok's hand before closing it and placing the phone back into his pocket.

"So now we have proof" Hoseok grinned, giving Yoongi a slight shove as he saw him nod his head.

"We can expose her at the wedding." Yoongi nodded his head, a small smile of victory coming onto his lips. However as he turned his head, he could see Hoseok looking at him with a face of doubt.

"What's wrong Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, not turning his body to look at him. Hoseok looked at him, hesitating with what he wanted to say.

"It's nothing Yoongi." Yoongi's brows slightly furrowed, his hand now reaching up to grab at Hoseok's arm.

"Tell me." With a sigh, Hoseok leaned back in his chair before turning to look at Yoongi.

"Look, I don't doubt that this will work and that the marriage will be cancelled. But there's that possibility that it won't."

"So what are you saying?" Yoongi questioned, his eyes never leaving Hoseok's.

"I'm saying, that you shouldn't really be getting as close to Y/N yet as of right now" Hoseok explained, his gaze saddening as he saw Yoongi's expression change.

"I can't do that."

"But Yoongi-" Hoseok was cut off mid-sentence as Yoongi held a hand up to stop him.

"Hoseok, you know I love her so much. I can't just stop talking to her like that."

"But if you keep doing this and she finds out about your marriage, how do you think she will feel?" Yoongi's heart sank, knowing that what Hoseok was saying made sense.

"I know how much it'll hurt, but for now just try to avoid her" Hoseok suggested, his hand now moving over to hold Yoongi's in reassurance.

"How can I avoid the person I'm in love with?"