Chapter Eleven: Charity Frustrations

ابدأ من البداية

Girl stuff is weird.

We picked four out of all of them.

I hope you like them.

I finished packing, and the girls are just here. They want to help you pick.

Jamie and Emily also packed your toiletries, because I'm clueless.

I giggle at the large amount of messages, and slip into my car and head back to the house. Once I pull into the driveway and enter the house I am swept away by Emily to the bedroom.

"Okay," Emily pulls out a navy blue dress from the bed. Jamie is sitting crossed legged on the mattress. "Try this one."

I sigh and shut the door and strip. After I have the dress on I look in the mirror and shake my head. "Not this one," I murmur.

"Why?" Emily says with a pout.

"Too much boobs." Jamie says from the bed, making a face. I nod and unzip it and hand it back to Emily. Jamie points at another blue dress. "Try that one, I think the slit is a little too high, but we didn't know."

I pull the dress on but I can't even get it past my hips. "Not working, I think the slit would have been fine though." I laugh.

"Tom picked that one by himself," Emily points at a red dress. "And we all decided on that one." She points at a black dress. I grab the red one, liking that it has capped sleeves and had a sweetheart neckline. I slip into the dress and Emily zips me up.

"That looks really good!" Jamie squeals, clapping her hands.

Emily purses her lips and nods. "You look sexy, Tom chose well."

I stare at myself in the mirror. The wine colored dress hugs all my curves just the right way making my figure look thinner, and giving me a much sexier appeal. I never would have thought that I would like the way it holds me. I feel beautiful, and in a much more revealing dress than I would chosen for myself. "He really did," I say more to myself before turning a little to look at myself at a different angle. "I think I am just going to go with this one, unzip me?" I ask as Emily leans forward and unzips me.

"I'd like to make the point that the dress makes your butt look really good." Emily says, wiggling her eyebrows. Jamie and I laugh, and I wiggle the rest of the way out of the dress and slip into the closet grab a pair of shoes to be added to the suitcase, then change into a pair of leggings and a t-shirt for the flight. The girls help me zip the suitcase and finally walk it out into the living room. Haz and Tom are talking to themselves but break apart as we walk in.

"What did you pick?" Tom smiles his eyes sparkling in excitement. He walks over and takes the bag from me.

"You'll see later." I say, winking at him. "When does the flight leave?"

"We should head to the airport now so we aren't late." Haz cuts in, walking over to Emily and pecks her lips. I turn and hug Jamie then Emily afterward.

"Thank you for going with Tom, I really appreciate it." I say as I pull away to look at the girls.

"Not a problem!" Emily smiles.

"Just have fun!" Jamie says following us out the door to get in her own car to leave.

"We will!" Tom calls, taking my hand in his. We get in our car and back out of the driveway. "On our way!" Tom yells making Haz and I laugh.

"Can I come in?" Tom calls from behind the door as I get ready for the charity dinner. I am standing in the bathroom in only a black bra and underwear applying makeup.