RG6: The Offender Man

Well, Splendo went ahead and paraded me around the mansion to meet the other people that lived here. Wasn't thrilled about that at all, but I managed to survive it anyways. Most of my greetings were short and brief, and I wasn't really trying to sound hyped to see them all either.

The most awkward poker face had to have been present on me the whole time SplendorMan was showing me off. The Creepypastas that lived here were SplendorMan and his siblings, Jeff The Killer, Smile Dog, a car named Grinny, a girl named Sally Williams, a clown named Laughing Jack, an eyeless cannibal named Eyeless Jack, Jeff's hugest rival Jane The Killer, this group of killers who are called "Proxies", some trickster named Kagekao, a blue haired poltergeist named Former, an artist named Bloody Painter, an angelic girl Judge Angels, a depressed guy named Puppeteer, and a strange girl named Nina The Killer.

Even though I had just met them, Splendor was already going all out, trying to get me to make new friends.

"I think you and my friend BEN would get along just wonderfully⁎⁺˳✧༚!" Splendor exclaimed, pushing me towards the evil looking Link from LOZ-lookalike boy, BEN Drowned, who was one of the creeps I had met earlier. "I'm not your friend, Splendoofus," BEN growled, trying to get away from SpendorMan's grasp, "and I already told you I'm busy doing something!"

"Playing video games? That's all you do all day long, just like my (Y/N) here did back at her old home," Splendor shrugged, "maybe... you could show her some of your games⁎⁺˳✧༚!"

"Splendor, knock it off—I mean, maybe later we could play..." I interrupt, gently yanking my arm away from Splendor. I was starting to get anxious and aggravated from being forced to socialize with so many new faces. "Er besides, I'm not used to this place yet. I'd rather hang out with you instead."

"...Very well then," SplendorMan sighed, and he finally let go of BEN. BEN's vibrant red pupils glared at me for a long moment before he displayed a small smirk on his face and allowed himself to float up from off the ground. "Find me later, (Y/N). I'll test you out and see if you're friend material or not. If you're not, I suppose it's not that hard to dispose of a simple little human~."

He then turned and glided off down the hall, letting out a mocking, echoey laugh that sent chills down my spine.

Well. At least he wasn't the first Creepypasta to subtly imply possibly killing me.

Splendor seemed to be processing what BEN had said before giving a nervous chuckle, "Oh don't mind him (Y/N)-y, he's just being silly! Let us just find something else to do. Come along n—"

"Tea party."

I slightly flinched when I heard a rather quiet yet demanding exclamation come from behind us, and we both turn to see the little ghost girl Sally running up to us. "That's what we can do, Uncle Splender. It'll be me, you, and that guy." She pointed at me.

"Why....that is a great idea, Sally dear⁎⁺˳✧༚! What do you say (Y/N), a tea party?"

A tea party....? A gotdamn tea party.

"Yeah fine, sure. Why not"

I instantly thought it would be dumb for me, an eighteen year old to take part in a tea party but then I realized fuck the expectations of society and I may as well get down and try to enjoy myself. Plus, Sally didn't fucking intimidate me like half the other mansion's inhabitants...

"Oh, also, don't underestimate me, either" Sally abruptly stated, casually glancing aside at the little teddy bear in her grasp and brushing its head with her hand, "I can easily remove you if I don't like you. You don't seem like an idiot, Uncle Splender's friend, so that's why I mentioned you joining."