13~ Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"Ohh. Today is Valentine's Day, honey." Valentine's Day. Ohh. So that's why I'm supposed to give chocolate to him. Well no, I'm not supposed to, but he wanted me to. Ehh whatever.

I head to my room with my backpack and throw it to the side again. I'll just take a nap. Jungkook doesn't need those chocolates, and I don't have to make them or give them.

I threw myself on my bed and rolled myself on the blanket to become a burrito. I shut my eyes and started to feel comfy. Time to doze off.

...

...

...

WHY CAN'T I TAKE A NAP? I can usually fall asleep in a minimum of two minutes. Aish! Why do I want to make something for Jungkook anyway? Maybe it's so that I don't have to.. kiss the guy.

Every single time. That guy pops into my head in my most comfy state, or when I'm at home in general. Aish! I'll just make something while eomma and appa are gone so they won't wonder what I'm doing.

For now, please don't think about him Yuna! I want to sleep. I shut my eyes again, and this time, I doze off.

-

Eomma and appa should be gone right? I go out of my room and glanced out the window. Their car is gone. I can make or buy something without them knowing now.

What should I do for that guy anyways? The thought of it comes across my head once again. Should I buy some random chocolate bar and give it? No.. that'd be too boring of a gift.

I'll make him cookies. Homemade cookies.

-

After an hour and a half, I finish making the cookies. Finally.. I finished. I tried them myself, and I think it tasted nice. But who knows what his taste buds would say to that. I mean, what if he's allergic? I haven't even asked him what he's allergic to.. what if I kill him? By accident?

I doubt it. I'm just overreacting. Geez, why do I worry so much about him? Why do I think about him so much? If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. Big deal.

I put the cookies in a fancy box I've found and covered it. I should put it in a plastic ziplock bag instead. But will Jungkook like it better in a box? Does it matter?

Aish! Whatever. It doesn't matter. I took the fancy box and went to my car after I took my keys and locked the door behind me. Why does it matter what he likes? It's getting late anyways, and eomma and appa could come home anytime since I don't know when they've left.

I started the car and drove off to Jungkook's house.

-

There's these stores that are still open that are near Jungkook's house.. should I get more things for him? Aniyo! I already made him cookies. That should be enough!

..It'll only be for a little bit. I turned towards the store and park. I went into the store after I locked my car. Sweets.. how about cake pops? Strawberry cake? Those fancy ones?

I'll just buy both. I took both of those and kept walking around. What else does he like? Then I remember that time during P.E. He likes banana milk.

I dashed to the beverage section and skim through the drinks. Chocolate milk.. strawberry milk.. banana milk! I took the banana milk and went to the cashier. After, I went straight to Jungkook's house.

But I had a small urge to buy more for him. Geez, I don't think I bought this much for even myself in a long time. I parked in front of Jungkook's huge house and carried everything to their front door.