Part l

Prologue

I was having a dream about this girl. She was being programmed in a laboratory, sitting in a chair with probes connected to her head. Her beautiful long blond hair was sticking to her forehead with sweat. She was breathing raggedly, her face paler than normal. There was a younger girl in another room near hers that had dark skin. This girl was me a couple weeks ago. Her face was white. She was asleep though. Her hair was long, power violet burgundy hair. Specifically V28. It was naturally straight, just like the other girls hair. She was in a chair with probes in her head too. Her dress was stained with blood and vomit, her hair sticking to her forehead with sweat too. Her hair then turned black. Someone turned the lights on and brought in stuff to clean her up. They brought tape and healing gel or healing cream to heal her wounds with. They wrapped her up, especially around the abdomen area. She opened her eyes as they put her into a wheelchair, the tape staying wrapped but all oily because of the healing cream/gel they carefully smothered all over her. Her face had bandages though. She was given a bucket and then started getting sick while they said comforting words and then was wheeled off to the other girl's room. Her eyes turned red and her face was still pale but the girl had comforted her enough when they wheeled her off to a lab and put her into a tank to help her powers. I looked closer at her and saw she has short horns, short fangs, and mood eyes that are based off mood rings. Her long hair was put into braid buns and she was dressed for school. She was taken to a villain school where she got to fight during class to get that need out. She was lifted by someone and put onto her seat. She got called on first because of her knowledge. She answered correctly and a short haired girl behind her then pinned her head down and began punching her, but her hits always bounced off because she can't take damage. She put her hand up and swatted her away with tape on. She said "you can go die, b*itch" and smiled yandere style. She then floated up and looked down on the girl, who was pulled away then warned by the teacher. The Bully went pale and started curling in on herself, hands over ears as tears tracked down her face, paleness taking place until she retched loudly, put her hand over her mouth, and staggered to the nearby girl's bathroom. When the girl followed after her, she found the Bully heaving into the toilet, one arm tightly gripping the toilet bowl and showing white knuckles while the other hand was clapped over her mouth as I saw just how pale she was, her stomach contracting in and vomit leaked through her fingers, her fingers falling away from her mouth when the girl bent down with the stall door locked and began to rub her back. Minutes later after the Bully was done, she gagged and coughed into the toilet bowl as the nausea still came in dry heaves. When the Bully finally stopped, color came back into her face as she fell asleep on the girl's back, exhausted. She was taken out of her tape and had the cream washed off before school the next day and went to school with black tassel loafers size 8 1/2, a ankle length pink pleated skirt, pink ankle socks, and a pink shirt with a rubber band thingie around each elbow that was sewn onto the shirt. She walked to school with her hair in those braid buns again and had eyeglasses on.