Untitled part 38

Om and Anika reached at OM.when he stopped the car Anika get some relief.

A : Om,what happened to you?

Om didn't mind it.He was busy to see gauri.he came out from the car and entered the mansion.suddenly Rudy came near to him.

R : Om I want to talk to you

O : now I have no time.

Rudy holds Om's hand and stops him.

R : yesterday night I came to your room.but that time you are in deep sleep.I want to talk to you now.

O : pls leave my hand Rudy.I want to go.I  will hear you after sometime.

R : no.I want to talk now.

Om get angry and stared at Rudy. He is fumes in anger.Rudy saw his stare and he feels something is wrong.he leaves his hand.Om went to his room.
Rudy looked at him confusingly. He saw that Anika is coming.

R : bhabhi what happened to Om?is there any problem?

A : I don't know Rudy.he didn't say anything to me.

Om entered the room and searched gauri everywhere in his room.but he failed.Om get tensed and came out from the room.he went to the kitchen and all the other rooms.but he didn't saw gauri.at last he came to the hall.

O : Rudy where is gauri?

R : I don't know. Bhabhi went to the class with Anika bhabhi then I didn't see her.

A : but in the noon she was returned from there.didn't she came here?

R : no.she didn't here.

Om get tensed and he called her in the phone.but the phone was switched off.Om's eyes were filled with tears.

O(thinking) : what can I do now?it was my fault.because of me she became sad.gauri pls come back.

Rudy and Anika saw that Om is crying. And they realised that his condition is not OK.

O : I want to find her.

He moved towards the door.but Rudy holds his hand.Om looked at Rudy.

O : leave me Rudy. I want to go and I want to find her.

R : no.in this condition I will not leave you anywhere.come with me.

O : I want to say sorry to her for ignoring her.

R : Anika bhabhi pls help me.in this condition if he went outside then I don't know what will happen.

A : you are right Rudy. Now his condition is not OK.

Om was still crying.

A : don't worry Om. I will call shivaay and he will search her.

Rudy make him sat on the seat.Anika called shivaay but he didn't attended the call.

A : why don't he attending the call.?

R : bhabhi I don't know what to do.I don't want to see Om in this condition.

A : today I realised that how important is gauri in Om's life.

R : you are correct bhabhi.he can't leave without gauri bhabhi.

A : we want to found her.

They saw that shivaay is coming.gauri  is with him.gauri was crying.

By seeing gauri Anika ran towards her.

A : gauri are you OK?

Gauri didn't replied.

S : Anika don't ask anything to her.

Om saw that gauri is with shivaay. He become happy.but gauri didn't mind him and she went to her room.

O : gauri...

But she didn't mind him.she was crying.shivaay moved towards Om and place his hand on his shoulder.Om looked at shivaay.Om was crying.

S : I don't know what is the problem between you and gauri.but one thing is sure that she is really hurted.she loves you very much.pls don't hurt her.

O : shivaay..

S : she didn't say anything to me.I asked her several times.but she was crying every time.

O : how did you get her?

S : when I was going to office I saw that she was walking through the road with absent mind.what is the problem between you?

A : Om ,go and console her.

Om nodded his head and went to his room. He saw that the door is closed.he opened the door.there is no lights in the room.he switched on the lights.he saw that gauri is sitting in the bed and crying. Om moved towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

O : gauri...

Gauri raised her face and looked at his face.Om saw that her eyes were red.she was crying.Om stands her up.

O : gauri I am sorry.

He wiped her tears.gauri didn't responded.

O : pls say anything gauri. I am sorry.

Gauri cried.

O : pls don't cry.I can't see your tears.sorry for hurting you.

Gauri is still silent.she was looking down.Om raised her face.

O : gauri pls.I am so sorry.

Sorry for late and short update.
I know there nothing in this chapter.I am not satisfied with this chapter. I am little busy.so I can't write more.I will improve it next time.

Pls vote and comment.I am waiting for your comments. I want to know your opinions.