Beary Cute

Life had been quite with no missions lately. You weren't sure what to do with the free time you were given. You looked at your little plush dog, and then you figured out what you would do.

You went to the art room Tony had recently installed and got the supplies you needed. Then you began to sew. You knew no one would probably come in so you left the door open. You played music and looked for more fabric.

It took several days, but you finally managed to finish your protect. You held it up smiling at all the work and effort you put into it. You cleaned up the mess you made and left the art room turning the light out.

All you had to do now was find the one person you were going to bestow the gift to. Then you ran back to the art room to put the gift in a bag so the person wouldn't see it if they happened to be behind you. Then you walked back out to find the person you had been looking for.

"Bucky." You smiled walking up to him. He turned around and smiled as well.

"Y/n."

"I made you something." You giggled pulling the bag from behind your back.

"What's the occasion? It's not my birthday." He chucked while taking the bag.

"Just open it Buckybear." You shook your head touching his arm.

He took out the gift you had and put the bag down so he could squeeze the plush bear you made him.

"Thank you y/n. I love it. You're so talented. Also... I guess you could say he's.... Beary cute." Bucky chuckled.

"Eheh. You're welcome, and thank you. I just thought that if you can't get to me or someone else, you can just hug the bear. Hopefully the little guy will help you remember about all of us.... Especially me if I can't always be around." You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Doll... There's no way I can forget you, and just because we might not always be able to physically (nothing dirty) be with each other, you'll always be with me right here." He pointed to his heart.

"You're so cheesey; you know that don't you Bucky?"

"Yeah I know. I'm mainly only cheesy for you though." He walked closer to you and put the little bear on his shoulders.

"Well then thank you for reserving all your cheesey-ness for me."

Soon he was face to face with you, and he looked deeply into your eyes. "What should I name this little guy?"

"Well I kinda based him off you, so maybe James? I know you don't really like being called by your first name, so you name him James. I can still say your name around you. I just love your first name as much as I love saying Bucky." You smiled grabbing his metal hand.

"Doll, I don't mind you calling me James. I like when you say it. Uh... Anyway maybe that could be his middle name." Bucky squeezed your hand in return.

"So what is his first name?"

"Well I was thinking of Beary James Barnes since you said he's like a bear version of me."

"Beary? Okay." You nodded your head in confirmation.

"Thank you y/n. Really. I love Beary." He then slightly leaned down and kissed your cheek causing you to blush.

He was still close to you, and his eyes looked deeply into yours. Then he leaned closer to you, and you leaned closer to him. You closed your eyes as your lips connected with his own. His lips were a little chapped, but you didn't care. You had been crushing on him for a good portion of your friendship. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and he rested his metal arm on your waist pulling you closer to him while he still held Beary with his flesh hand. After some time you broke apart, and your arms were still wrapped around his neck. You looked to him with a Cheshire grin.

"Maybe you're the cuter one." Bucky whispered sightly chuckling.

"Maybe so. Maybe I just rubbed off on you." You giggled closing your eyes. Then you felt him pecking your face all over causing you to laugh even more.

"Thank you doll. I love Beary, and I love you."

"I love you too Buckybear."

Then you both went to the living room on your floor and cuddled together with Beary. Eventually you both fell asleep and had sweet dreams, and little Beary was snuggly between the both of you.

I hope you enjoyed that. Updates might be slow since I'm getting a little busy. Anyways. Thanks for reading again Bucky's plums. Until next time and

As always
Flower Child