(25) Tired

[Mondo's POV]
"I'm sure you know all about being disgusting, you worthess commoner."

"The Fuck did you just call her?.." I growled, taking a few steps forward to place a hand on her shoulder. I felt a sudden surge of anger rush through my brain at the words, my free hand tencing into fists. This blonde headed bitch has the balls to call my GIRLFRIEND worthless, does he now? Not for fucking long, he wont! I mean, How dare this rich bastard talk to her like that? Talk to ANYONE like that! Fuck, I hate him. It seemed that Kirigiri took notice and glared at me, like she was telling me to sand down... I want to hurt him so badly..

She then turned to the bitch in question, taking a step towards him as he picked his glasses off the floor. Maybe I should have stomped on them or something.. Nah, too easy. "Togami. Am I correct in saying you don't place much value in emotions?" She questioned, her eyes shifting across his stupid face. The smug fuck just nodded, his arms crossed. "You are correct, yes." The girl squinted at him, a small frown on her face. "I'm warning you, They due carry weight, so disregard them at your own peral." she finished. I sighed and relaxed, the anger I had fading. I still wasn't happy, no, but I wasn't all that super angry either...

*~Ding dong Bing bong~*
"It's 10:00 everyone! Goodnight! Sleep tight! Try your damndest to survive the night! Knuk knuk knuk knuk knuk!!"

I watched as everyone started to leave, my first reaction being to look down at (y/n). She wasn't looking to good. Now, she looked upset, yeah, but she also looked a bit.. Pale. I sighed and swept my arm underneath her legs, picking her up bridal style. She didn't seem to complain, more did she really say, or do much of anything. I carried her back with everyone else in front of us, keeping her helt close. She squirmed a bit once we got about half way there, and I put her down, but she still didn't say anything. She didn't look at me either, her eyes glued to the floor.

"Babe? You doing okay?.." I questioned, closing and locking the door behind me. I watched as she sighed and sat down on the side of the bed, her eyes still starring at the floor. She wasn't pale anymore, which was good. but she still hasn't said a single word since we left the gym, and the constant string of silence was really starting to bug me. She's never been this quiet, at least, not for this long... I tilted my head to get a better look at her face, finding her with that all to familiar look in her eyes. It put me at ease a bit seeing her deep in thought, rather then just silent for no reason. Made me feel like I wasn't a bad boyfriend... I mean, I should know what to do in situations like this, shouldn't I? Shouldn't a boyfriend know what to do?.. Fuck...

I let out a huff of air through my nose, sitting down beside her on the bed, only I backed myself up against the wall, rather than sit at the edge. I came to the conclusion that she just needed some time to think, and let shit sink in. Come to think of it, I kinda do to. All of this 'Sakura's a mole' bullshit was kinda.. Out of fucking nowhere, so I don't blame her. I sighed and reached for the book on my side table, looking over the cover. I fucking love how the flies are seeping from the pigs eye sockets. Makes it look so fucking cool. I remember reading this book in school a long ass time ago, but I didn't really remember it. Kinda glad I found (y/n) reading it, or I probably wouldn't have gone back to it. I flipped through the pages, looking for my page marker, which was just a small slip of ripped paper. Maybe I should have folded it or something to find it easier... That's when I saw the paper on the nightstand. "God fucking Damn it..." I mumbled, picking up the strip of white. I stared at it for a second before crumbling it into a small ball, flicking it across the room. Now I've gotta try and find the page I was on..

".. Mondo?.." (y/n) mumbled, her voice strained. I looked over at the girl, seeing that she was now looking at me. Her eyes seemed more dull then usual, but I couldn't tell why. It was some sort of mix between being tired, or being sad. I sat up and patted the spot beside me, setting my book back on the small nightstand. She looked back down at the floor, not really moving, so I did the first thing that came to mind. Before giving it a second thought, I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her torso, then pulled her back with me, her back resting against my chest. She sighed and leaned into me, her head resting against my shoulder, voice down to a whisper.
"Mondo I just... Don't understand. Why didn't she kill me?.." She murmured, eyes closed. I just shushed her softly, my fingers running through her hair, her body going limp as she fell asleep...

"...your not Worthless."

(a/n: I hope y'all like this chapter, because this will be my last for the next three days, as I'm going to be at camp! For the time being, I have a challenge for you! Let's see if we can reach 2k in the next three days, and I'll try to post not just one, but TWO new chapters! Good luck!!)