Cats and Bags

1.7K!!! Guys thank you so much I really really am grateful for y'all from the bottom of my heart.

The plot is only THIC-ening lol. Hope y'all like this one! Also the pics is what this "abandoned" facility looks like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Okay room 1, Tony and Me"

"Oh great" Tony rolled his eyes

"NO COMPLAINTS"

"Room 2, Clint and...Natasha"
Say goodbye to sleep.

"Room 3, Sam and Peter"
Poor Sam.

"Room 4, Thor and Banner"
Hell breaks loose.

"Room 5, Bucky and....Wanda"
They smirked goofily.

"And Room 6, Vision and Scott"
They'll be just fine.

End of flashback

3RD PERSON POV

They had arrived at the facility after a while as they walked in they immediately saw the giant Hydra poster on the wall. Steve walked towards it and ripped it down as everyone looked confused.

"Steve might've told you all that this was an abandoned facility and well, this is a facility, an abandoned Hydra facility. Where all S.H.I.E.L.D business was negotiated. If we are going off the grid it's gotta be where they least expect it."  Fury explained to the bewildered gang.

"So are you all going to be staring at me all night or will you go put your stuff away?"

at that they all hurried to their assigned rooms.

Wanda's POV

I walked into what'd be my room for God knows how long. As soon as I walked in I immediately noticed that the room was a bit dirty and it's ceilings were falling off. The Queen sized bed in the middle caught my attention as it was still promptly set. The desk in the corner still had a bottle on it half empty, and the dresser still had pictures on it and a single comb. It was as if time had stopped trapping everything into this room.

I grabbed the comb and sat down on that bed carefully not wanting to move anything. How I wished that time would've stopped during the fight. At least enough for me to say goodbye to him. At least for just a second. Just to hold him one last time. A single tear fell down my eye as I heard the doorknob move and wiped it off as quick as possible standing up to face whoever was coming in.

BUCKY'S POV

"Wanda? You're alright? Did I startle you?"

"No no i'm... No" she faked a smile.

I walked towards her

"Sure?"

"Mmhmm"

I should just to drop it and just change the subject.

Putting my hands inside my pockets I scratched the back of my neck..

is it hot in here? I thought to myself

"Wow nice room"

"Yea, it's kinda nice" she smiled at his attempt to make small talk making him smile back

"Yea,......."

"Yea...." she mimicked him there was an awkward yet comfortable silence as they just stared at eachother