Hickey prank (keith)

Your POV
I am home alone bored out of my mind ,Keith went to a meeting that he had with management. I am currently sitting in front of the tv moving from one channel to the next and I have come to the conclusion that there is not one shit to watch on tv. I sighed while switching the tv off and pulling out my phone, I scrolled through Instagram there's nothing there, I scrolled through Twitter and there's nothing and then I scrolled through youtube when I saw a video by nique and king titled 'hickey prank' and a idea popped into my head. I'm gonna prank Keith 😈. I ran to Keith and my bedroom and immediately started digging through my makeup bag, I took out a red, purple and maroon lipstick and started making about 3 fake hickies.

20 minutes later
I'm finally finished with my fake hickies now all I have to do is wait for Keith to get home.

About 30 minutes later Keith came bursting through the front door "babe I'm home!" He shouted making me cringe I hate when he yells "god damn baby chill with the yelling, I'm in the room!", I never said I couldn't yell. Keith came running up the steps and opened the door when he saw me he immediately started attacking my face with kisses. "Oh my god baby chill" I said while trying to squirm away, he just smirked and continued, he started moving down my neck he pecked my neck about twice then he completely froze that's when I knew he saw it. "Ammmm y/n what the fuck is that on your neck?" He asked in a calm matter. I raised up and covered my neck "oh am I think I'm getting a rash.....I don't know where that came from" I said sounding clueless "nah nah you playing, somebody's been sucking on MY neck, this is MY neck, every part of your body is mine and you have some random nigga sucking on my shit!" He shouted while gripping my neck and I'm not gonna lie I liked that shit so I started smiling. "Oh this shit is funny to you, don't play with me I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna drown your ass" he said while picking me up bridal style and running to the bathroom, he put me in the tub and turned on the water. It was extremely cold so I jumped out and shouted "chill baby it's just a prank, the hickies are fake" but Keith still didn't believe me "fake my ass, y/n tell me who been sucking on MY neck?" I ignored him and walked to my makeup bag, got a makeup remover wipes and handed it to Keith "take it off" I said, Keith sucked his teeth, grabbed the wipes and wiped the lipstick off my neck. When he saw it coming off he smiled and said "I know you're not that stupid to cheat on me babe, I know you love your life" causing me to roll my eyes. He chuckled and said "time to make some real hickies" he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

A/N: hey guys so I've been M.I.A and it's because I'm working on a book and I want it to be amazing so I'm putting a lot of time into it also which prank should I do to which boy there is

Calling him another mans name

I'm pregnant

I'm leaving you

Your balls stink

I have an std

Comment  which boy with which prank