||ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ||

Hyuna's POV

"Oppa! Eomma had cancer...and you know it!" He aggressively shook his head "No! No! NO!" I flinched. "SHE IS ALIVE!" He yelled and ran away as I followed him.

I saw him sitting near a tree, head resting on his knees as he was weeping. "Oppa, let's go home." I said, kneeling down and touching one of his arms.

I got up and stopping a taxi, I sat in it. He got up too and sat beside me and the whole journey was quite silent.

We finally reached home and I rushed inside. He went to his room and locked in as I called Father to inform him about the situation.

He was relieved to hear that Oppa was just out with his friends, the ones that I knew.

"Well yes Dad, I know his friend very well." I thought.

Y/N's POV 

I looked around in the room and putting back the little soft toy back on its place, I grinned widely.

Why did he let me touch him there? Does he lo-

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud thunder. I quickly moved to the windowpane and looked out of the window, on the vast cemetery ground. The water droplets started hitting the ground and I just stared up at the sky.

 The water droplets started hitting the ground and I just stared up at the sky

"Did he find his house?...." was all that I thought.

Little did I know the untold truth....

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Sorry!!! For a few things:

1.Late update

2.Lame update

3.Short update

4.Fake update (yes this is just kind of an extra part, not what I actually planned.)

So I am really really really sorry for all that. Will update more often for sure AND, the climax is close. Really close.

Also, should I buy a new cover?
[I have already changed many times 😜, but just asking for opinion]
Be honest!