9.

Wrong Thoughts

I think I just let myself loose. Thinking everything was perfect and I was safe here, well I in fact was completely wrong.

Standing in the living room disturbed from my sleep it's the middle of the night as a man I've never seen before is screaming and holding me hostage. His knife feels cold against my bare skin.

All that I can focus on is all of the seven boys before me. Their eyes showing a tint of horror mixed with utter rage in the moonlight. Except one, he has the usual stoned faced shooting dark gazes towards the intruders direction. Standing in the very front of everyone as he speaks up.

"Who the hell are you and how dare you break into my household " He mutters, anger clearly showing in his husky voice.

The man across from him pulls a disgusting smile pressing the knife even deeper against my throat. "Oh, you don't remember me Min Suga because you're name crosses my mind a lot"

"Well someone got the hots on boss" Jimin commented and in an instant got hit by Jin. "Not now you idiot" he half whispered.

Ignoring both boys the man kept speaking.
"Do you also not remember that debt you owe me or one of my men you heartlessly killed last night? For your information that was my brother and I'm here to make things fair one life for another maybe then you'll remember"

Everyone tensed up at his words and laughter echoed in the room, it belonged to Yoongi, he looked amused with this whole situation his eyes sparkled taking everyone aback with this action.

"Oh him, you should have seen how stupid his face looked before I shot that cunt, pleading me to spare his pathetic life such a tragic scene and you really think I would care if you took her life, she's only a waste of space just another worker nothing else " I remembered the male Yoongi talked about and how his body hung on a bloody chair.

The hope of being freed from this maniacs grip disappeared as those words repeated themselves in my mind I didn't know why but they stung me making me wish that I'd never came here, that I've never met him but I didn't want to die not again even if this time was real.

I was tired of being pushed around. Everyone already knew who I was I just had to let my real self free and now was the time.

Carefully reaching my hand down the pocket of my pjs. I found one of the guns that Jin gave me and without a second thought I shot it into the man thighs. His body fell to the floor and screamed in agony as blood dropped on the expensive carpet.

My hand now moved by itself. Going up it aimed at his head and the second shot was heard killing him in an instant. What have you done Y/N? A weak voice spoke in my head but it was clear, I just accepted myself that was all.

Turning around I've seen that everyone's jaw dropped lower that ever possible. They haven't expected this especially from such "weakling" as me.

I became anxious, scared of what'll they say

I became anxious, scared of what'll they say. Some part of me started to regret my actions and my brain felt like it was boiling up but once again laughter filled these four walls.

A smiling Hoseok came up to me laying his hand on my shoulder. "Good job little one, I thought the rumors were fake but you proved yourself I'm sorry for being rude" it was my turn to be shocked, as shivers spread through my body this was the least I've expected. I wanted to thank him but my mouth wouldn't obey me I just stood there speechlessly nodding.

As I was gathering myself back to normal another comment passed. "Damn now I wanna fuck her even more that.was.hot" Jimin stated but yet again quickly got hit with the back of Jin's hand " Not in this household Jimin calm your hormones" he hissed at the shorter boy.

"Taehyung take care of the body, everyone else go to your beds" Yoongi declared shutting everyone up. Tae's face lit up with excitement as he skipped over to the corpse saying "new toy" over and over again.

As everyone began to leave, my hand got pulled into Yoongi's grip as he jolted upstairs to his room. Slamming the door after him, he sat down on the bed and gestured me to sit next to him.

"Y/N are you alright did you get injured " For once he seemed genuinely concerned. His cold eyes have softened and they were moving around like mad examining my features but the harsh words from earlier kept lingering in my mind.

"Why should you care I'm just a worker nothing else " I coldly said making him flinch at the tone of my voice. He looked away instantly, it almost felt like he was offended at my words. Silence filled the room.

His gaze fell onto my hands, one of them was still holding the gun. "Did Jin give you this" he pointed at it, his voice quiet as ever. Following his hand I looked at the weapon I still held snugly.

"He told me to pick something and that's what I liked the most" I simply said taking out the second one from the other pocket. Yoongi wrapped his palms around mine "please take good care of them they mean a lot to me" he softly smiled looking into my eyes making my heart skip a beat as my ears became red.

Letting go he went to the chair by the bed

Letting go he went to the chair by the bed. " Y/N you should rest I'll make sure no one breaks in this time" It sounds crazy but his words felt safe to me and I did as he said. Holding my hands together where his warmth radiated against my skin a moment ago I dozed off.

I'm such a fool Y/N, I won't forgive myself if you got hurt because of me.