Props & Mayhem *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                                 Props & Mayhem

I sighed, and thought for a moment. Well these guys are nice, and I just met them, y'know? How could you be so nice to a person you don't know a single thing about. But maybe it didn't matter to them, knowing I'm a fan. Right? They're artists, they met over thousands of people. Every single one of them with different stories, but the same thought in mind: You guys are amazing. They aren't jerks like Michael, anyway. Ha, I'm glad they aren't. Shoot, I'm relieved I broke up with him. What was the point of being with him in the first place?

"You guys are amazing..." I breathed out.

Soon their smells enter my nostrils, and let me tell you, Jaime smelled good outta them all. Haha! Okay, random. 

"Thank you, you are too." Vic smiled in comfort. Oh! How cute did he look.

"You are an amazing chick." Jaime replied, giving a quirky smile. 

"And that bastard didn't deserve you at all," Mike added, raising an eyebrow, pointing his finger at me, smiling. 

"Yeah," Tony nodded, in agreement.

These guys were just... so nice! I literally wanted to cry, but I tried to fight it back.

"Thanks," I croaked, feeling the air in my lungs getting caught in my throat.

I believed I was about to cry, and I seriously hate crying. And plus, It's a sign that you're weak, and broken. And I hate having that imagery. 

"Awe c'mon don't cry." Jaime cooed, and began to engulf me in his arms, whilst running his fingers through my hair in comfort. My nose had bumped into his smooth neck and my breath had tickled him--I chuckled.

"C'mon let's cheer her up!" Jaime chorused, glancing at the guys.

"Woooooooo!" Tony cheered, raising his hands up.

Then all the guys just literally carried me, which was kinda difficult since all of their hands try to grasp parts of my body. Plus, it was ticklish, and I giggled like an idiot. Since that sort of failed, I was attacked by hugs. I laughed, noticing how every one of them didn't care they looked like a bunch of dummies (but in a cute way) trying to lift up a girl. But the feeling in my heart was filled with utter joy and happiness.

____________________________________________________________

Jaime's P.O.V

Well we all finished watching Batman and Harry Potter, the very first movie's actually. We all literally slept in the room instead of our bunks, which was way more comfortable. The guys brought their pillows in and sheets to sleep on the floor all together. We all decided for Bella to sleep on the bed. She deserved it, and she wasn't going to sleep on the floor. And well since the room is not so big, I had to sleep next to her. Mike and Tony would feel awkward, and Vic didn't mind but I had said I wanted to. I had to sleep next to her. And she didn't mind at all.

And I didn't mind sleeping with her either.

Besides, the guys didn't wanted me to sleep down next to them since they say my feet "stink.''

Bella was sleeping next to me. And how peaceful looking did she look. Her hair was let down, and it reached her hips almost. She was still wearing Vic's shirt, and her pants. Her shoes were off. And so were mine. Thankfully my feet didn't "stink" so much. I brought in my blanket, for her to sleep in the bed's sheets. Just to give her privacy. Plus, I wanted her to sleep knowing I STILL had my buttoms on... It'll be awkward sleeping with just boxers on.

I looked down at her once again and both her hands were under her left side of her face, her body facing mine. She was sleeping; not aware of me being a complete "Edward" from Twilight. Like seriously, who watches someone sleep like throughout the whole night. People call that sexy and not pedophilish, since he's over a hundred years old.

But this was different. I was two years older than her. And I'm not a vampire. 

I sighed and shut my eyes.

Gotta get some good sleep.

____________________________________________________________

I heard birds chirp. Not even kidding. This means we were not moving, we were parked somewhere. It was morning and maybe we parked by a park? Ooo! The park! I felt a little jittery. I began to get excited. I love the park, and everything about it. Suddenly, I notice Vic began to shift; this meant he began to wake up. I chuckled a little and saw that Tony was sleeping close to Mike. The body next to me exhaled, and began to move. I looked and I saw that she was lying so close to me. Her head lying on my chest and her hand on my chest. She soon backed away, sat up, her cheeks flushed.

"I'm sorry... I didn't knew.. I'm sorry." She huffed out, in a whisper of nervousness.

I smiled at this. She was so adorable. My heart fluttered with this unknown feeling... What the fuck! What am I thinking!? Besides me panicking in the inside, on the outside I sighed and smiled at her.

"It's OK bells." I said, in a whisper.

She cleared her throat and ran her long pale fingers through her hair and smiled a little.

I sat up and stretched my body and let me tell you... I literally stretched my body as in twisted my body on the bed. Bella laughed at this, and soon she was on top of me. I was on my stomach. And maybe my moves caused her to move too.

"You idiot." She giggled.

She then fell to the grond because of me moving. Shit.

"Ah!" She flailed her arms trying to find something to grasp on. But soon she was lying on top of the guys.

"Ahhhhh," They moved and soon woke up.

"I'm sorry! It's Jaime's fault!" She said, in defense.

The guys laughed.

"It's fine Bells, we'll kick Jaime's ass later." Tony replied.

"Hey!" I said.

Bella laughed.

"Well, now that we're awake.. Let's go get some breakfast." Vic said.

"Oooo! Yes!" I said and sat up. The guys all took their sheets and pillows and walked out the room. Bella looked up at me and smiled. She stood up and grabbed her shoes. My eyes didn't leave her; and I just couldn't. What the heck am I doing?!I mentally slapped myself and grabbed my sheets and stood up. She patted my head and walked out the room. I followed her.

"All we have is an IHOP people! So lets head out!" Mike said.

We all headed out with our pajamas and shoes on.

So there was a park nearby, also an IHOP. 

Nice.