Naruto Uzumaki x Gamer! Fem! Reader - The Stick of Truth.

(I fucking love this game, holy creek you guys)

Once Naruto walked into their home, he could tell she was back at it again. That damn video game. He wasn't too much of a gamer himself, but you sure as hell were. He heard a loud laugh coming from your closed off room. He loved you, he really did - but this was getting ridiculous.

"(Y/n), I'm home!" Naruto said, loud enough for you to hear him. You just gave him a 'K' before going back to your game. K? Naru growled under his breath, he hated being ignored, especially by you. He creeped behind you, placing his hands and you shoulder blades and sucked on your earlobe. You let out a shriek, losing grip of your controller and in the end - dropping it.

Silence.

"Naruto Uzumaki!"

"Gah, I'm sorry!"

You proceeded to chase the blonde haired boy around your house, finally you tackled him to the ground.

"What's your deal, Uzumaki!" he pouted as you pinned him to the floor.

"You don't spend time with me anymore." Naruto grumbled, tears pricked his blue eyes. Guilt washed over you like a fountain. He thought you were ignoring him!

You pulled Naruto into a hug before kissing him on the lips.

"I'm sorry! I've just been really invested in my game, Naru."

"I promise tonight I won't play it for the rest of the night. It'll just be me and you. Let me make it up to you!"

Lets just say Naruto was very satisfied in the morning.