Chapter 1

*Y/N's POV*

I so glad my best friend Lauren Jauregui, is coming back from her tour with her band today. I missed her so much. I waiting at the airport right now when I hear, her voice, and turn around. "Y/N!! OH MY GOD!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She says hugging me for a while. "I've missed you so much too Lauren!" I say, wiping some joy tears. "Come on let's get home when your hang out as much as we can!" Lauren says, grabbing my hand, which cause my heart to melt. 'Y/N, no she's your best friend, plus you aren't that way.. God shes so beautiful! Look at those lips, and god those beautiful green eyes!' "Like what you see?" She says pulling me into the car. "Uh, what? I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at this uh.. Seat belt.." I say grabbing my belt and locking it around me. "Yeah sure." She smiles at me, and holds my hand. "So... Uh, what we gonna do?" I ask, smiling into her eyes then her lips.

*Lauren's POV*

"So... Uh what we gonna do?" Y/N ask, looking at my eyes then lips. 'Does she wanna kiss me, god I hope so!.. What?! No Lauren. You aren't that way plus she doesn't like you back. Look at her beautiful eyes, and her hair. She's so perfect!' I say in my head. "Earth to Lauren!" Y/N snaps in my face. "Sorry, were gonna cuddle and watch Netflix. And play fight, like we did before I left!" I smiled, cause we were home. "MOM.. DAD..TAYLOR..CHRIS!!" We all group hugged. I pulled Y/N into. "Hey, Y/N." My family said. "Hi!" She said shyly. "Come on let's go to my room." I said pulling her by the arm. "Lay down. I'll put on a movie." I said. "Oh god." She said sarcastically. "Excuse me!!" I said, putting my hands on my hips. "You heard me!" She said, sticking her tongue out at me. I jump on the bed and straddled her waist and start tickling her, "S..s..stop Lauren!" She begged. "Say sorry. "I said laughing at her struggle "so..haha..rry!" She spilled out in between a giggle. I swear that giggle tho, never fails to make me smile. Before I never she stared at my eyes and then at my lips. Like in the car. I found myself leaning in, and so was she, before I knew our lips were connected. I smiled into the kiss. When we pulled away, our eyes widened and she throw me off and ran out the door. "Y/N, wait!!" I yelled, i spent an hour looking for her, till I finally found her sobbing against a tree. 'Why is she crying.' I asked myself. I walked up to her and knelt down in front of her, removing her hands. "Y/N, listen. I'm gonna be honest here. I've always loved you more than a friend. And I was gonna tell but, that kiss back there, gosh that was amazing. Please don't cry, because I know we can be together, I won't hesitate to ask you out or say yes if you ask me out. So Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I said smiling at her. "Yes Lauren Jauregui, I will gladly be your girlfriend!" She said, leaning in, we kissed again. I felt plain out fireworks. "Let's go watch that movie and cuddle, shall we?" I said, helping her up and holding her hand. I couldn't stop smiling, I don't think she could either. We got back to the house and finally watched and cuddle like we planned "Y/N, I love you... Girlfriend!" I said smiling at her body cuddled into mine. "I love you too, Jauregui" she said, I smiled and closed my eyes and we fell asleep just like that.

A/N: SUPRISE!!! I thought why wait when I can just update it now. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!(:

❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️