iTs YoU Part 7.

GIGI'S POV.

I grabbed all my luggage and made my way to the car that I hired. London was cold as hell and I thanked the gods that I packed some warm clothes. I unlocked my car and put all my luggage into the car before driving over to the hotel Y/n was staying at.

I was relieved to hear that Abel and Zayn got another hotel since the one that Y/n was staying at was booked and there were no more rooms available for them to stay in. I called Y/n earlier and told her that I was flying somewhere for work and her being her gullible self believed me which I was grateful for since I couldn't really keep a secret from her for long.

I arrived at the hotel and made sure no one noticed me, I carried my bags inside the hotel and walked straight to the receptionist desk placing my bags down and sending her a small smile.

Gigi:"Hi, reservation for Y/n Y/l/n"I said making her type away on her computer.

"Oh, yes, Mrs Y/l/n....uh she was supposed to arrive at around 3pm"She said looking at me carefully"Did we mix up time or-"

Gigi:"No, no"I said cutting her off"You're correct...Uh Miss Jenner called a little earlier and told you that her friend was arriving to surprise her"I said making the girl nod in realization.

"Oh yes! Sorry mam, I forgot"She said making me shake my head.

Gigi:"Its okay"I said making the girl type away on her computer. 

"So, you're on floor 5 and your room number is 506"She said handing me my keys"And Mrs Y/l/n's room is on floor 6, room 610"She said handing me a copy of Y/n's"Enjoy your stay and dont worry, I wont tell Mrs Y/l/n anything"She said making me smile and pick my luggage up.

Gigi:"Thank you"I said sending her a smile and walking to the elevator. I pressed the 5th floor button and watched as all the numbers increased.

I was both happy and nervous about being here. I was taking a big risk in coming to London while Zayn was here and lord knows what I'm going to say if he sees me here. I shook my head of all my thoughts and starting walking to her room. I took her key out and opened the door walking inside and setting my luggage one side. 

Gigi:"Finally!"I mumbled laying down on the bed. I heard my phone go off making me unlock it and see a text from Y/n.

Y/l/n 👅💕

Hello Jelena 😁😏, I  just landed in London and I'll call once I'm at the hotel

I read the text and smiled waking up and called room service. I waited a few seconds for them to pick up making me smile.

Gigi:"Good day, I was wondering if you could send some champaign up to room 610"I said biting my lip a little.

"Sure thing mam, We will send it up in five"He said making me smile. I mumbled a small thank you and put the phone down.

I walked to my suitcase and grabbed my Victoria Secret set of lingerie I got for her and put it on, slipping the silk robe on after. I heard a knock on the door making me open it and see the waiter.

"Good day mam, you ordered champaign?"He asked making me nod and open the door a little for him to walk in. He placed it down on the desk and left the room making me close the door and open the champaign.

I placed one glass on the table while I sipped mine and held my phone in my hand. I heard my phone go off making me pick it up and smile.

Gigi:"Hey baby"I said placing my champagne down on the table.