Mileven~ Bicker

General POV- they're 15

Karen and Nancy are getting really annoyed with Mike and El. They're arguing over the dumbest little things, and it's been a week. 

They were currently arguing because Mike is a bed hogger. "You always steal the blanket!" El yelled, crossing her arms.

"You're always the one cuddling up to me!"

"Don't act like you don't cuddle with me too!"

"Whatever." Mike scoffed, storming downstairs. He grabbed the eggos, making him a plate and none for El, since he's mad.

El walked downstairs, opening the freezer. "Seriously Mike?! You stole the eggos!" She screamed. "You're buying me more!"

"I have zero dollars! I spent all of my weekly allowance buying you things!" He screamed. Great, they're arguing about two things at once.

"I didn't ask you to get me those things!" She screamed.

"Whatever!" He scoffed, eating his eggos in her face, making her slap the fork from his hand.

"Eleven!" He screamed, picking up his fork. Karen and Nancy just watched them bicker. There's nothing they can do.

"You're the worst boyfriend ever!"

"You're the worst girlfriend ever!" He screamed, as El stormed outside, running away. She doesn't wanna see Mike right now.

Mike sighed, rolling his eyes. "She'll be back." He rolled his eyes, storming upstairs.

El kept running, until she realized she was lost. She sighed, leaning down on a tree, deciding to take a little nap.

Little did she know, her little nap, wasn't so little.

~~~

"Mike, wake up." Nancy shook him awake, as he furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up.

"Where's El?"

"What do you mean? How long have I been asleep?"

"It's four the morning. Els gone, she never came home." Nancy crossed her arms.

It was winter, which meant she must be freezing. It's al my fault. He thought, as he quickly got up, putting something warm on.

"Where are you going?"

"To find El." He mumbled, walking downstairs. He walked outside, walking around the street to find El.

"El?!" He screamed, using his flashlight. He looked around, and couldn't find her.

He saw a small figure leaned up against a tree, as he rushed over and saw El. She was freezing.

"El!" He shook her, as she opened her eyes, shivering, as her teeth chattered.

He picked her up, as she put her arms around his neck, burying her face in the crook of his neck, as her hairs tickled him.

He put his jacket around her, carrying her all the way home. "M-Mike, I'm sorry." She shivered, as he sighed, kissing her head. 

"It's okay." He held her closely, as she nodded, shivering. They made it home, as he slowly carried her upstairs, laying her in his bed.

He got in beside her, wrapping his arms around her cold body to warm her up, as she shivered, burying her face in his chest.

"Let's not fight anymore El." He whispered, as she nodded.

"Okay, I p-promise." She shivered, as she got under all of the blankets.

"When I get more allowance, I'll buy you eggos."

"It's okay. I'll buy us some." She gave a small smile, as he nodded slowly.

"Can we make out now?" He asked.

"Yeah." She shrugged, pulling him on top of her.

This was short. But idk what to write👌🏻

-Valerie