A- Just Imagine

Sorry, but those of you who read my stuff on polarice2224 I will be leaving on a trip on August 3rd so all of my stuff will be stuck there. It will be that way for a week, no internet whatsoever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw  portion of my wall fall down but I couldn't move away or towards it. It was as if all the time I spent here with my thoughts had rendered me completely immobile. I saw Kensington, I heard her but something made me just sit there hopelessly. I heard the words she said but couldn't respond. It was torture. I saw her. It was driving me crazy that I was stuck.

It was as if someone had cast petrificus totalus on me but I knew I would remember it.

Focus, Grace. I told myself. Focus on moving on thing at a time, small things first. You have all the time in the world, do it. I focused on moving my eyes so I could see Kensington. I broke into a sweat but finally I managed it. Then I turned my head to her and managed to answer.

"Yes, we are. It plays mind games, this place. Where's Mayson?" I asked.

She shrugged and I studied the crack in the wall, or technically, the whole. People weren't swarming it yet so I guessed whatever Kensington did, it bought us some time.

"That is, if we get stuck here. Let's get out and find Mayson." I said jumping up with no effort at all and swinging out the whole.

When I got out of the whole I realized that I had no idea where he could be.

"MAYSON!" I yelled as loud as I could, which unfortunately wasn't very loud.

"Shut up, girl!" someone said and grabbed me. Of course it wouldn't be easy. I just had to trust Peri to get me out of this.

Cory's POV

Or if I moved the beaters up ten feet each... no. That would never work, that would leave the Seeker completely unguarded if something was to happen.

"MAYSON!" I heard a yell.

"Bookworm?" I said. But I heard nothing. And five minutes later someone opened my door. 

"Cory Mayson."

"I'm here!" I said thickly as if I was in class. I had been caught doing just this many times.

"Well, I think you'd like to know that Gracelyn Harris and Peridot Kensington have been caught. Do not think you can do that and win."

"What happened to the one that yelled? What did you do to her?" I yelled as they walked out again.

"We did what was necessary." he said and closed the door.

"Leave them alone!" I yelled. Oh, Merlin, what did they do to her?

What would they do to us if we tried to escape? Or if we managed to escape? What if I did, what would they do to Bookworm and Kensington? Why did they want us in the first place?

I tried not to let my imagination wander to what they could be doing to her but I couldn't help it. All the horrible things they could do flooded my mind. Please, not them.