Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V. continued

I try to put the whole incident in the back of my mind, but it kept coming back. Should I tell the guys? They might be able to help me sort out my emotions. I'll just see what happens.

Niall had already made his way into the kitchen, inhaling the bacon. "Niall, save some for the rest of us please!" I yelled over at him. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and I took a seat on the couch.

"So, where's the lovely new lass you wanted us to meet?" Zayn asked.

"She's still in the bathroom." I still hadn't recovered from what happened, so I wasn't paying much attention to the lads. I heard little of the conversation going on and had no input for it.

"What's wrong mate?" Liam had noticed I wasn't participating in the conversation. I was silent for a minute, making sure I wanted to tell them. If I don't tell them now, they'll bug me to the death about it.

"Well, right before you all got here, something happened between Olivia and me." Niall had finally joined us from the kitchen and all of their attention was on me.

"What happened Harry?" Louis asked. I told them the whole story. Starting at how we ran into each other, our eyes meeting, faces touching. I looked back at the bathroom door to make sure Olivia hadn't come out yet. I then finished the story with how I almost kissed her when they knocked on the door, bringing us back to reality.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, mate." Zayn said, winking. I faked laughed. I wasn't really in the mood to joke around right now.

"I don't think you're telling us everything, mate. There's more to the story, isn't there?" Lou asked me. I debated whether or not to tell them the rest. This could be just a phase. I don't know. I guess I'll tell them. Maybe they can help me sort out my feelings.

Just as I was about to tell them, Olivia came into the room.

~ღ~

Olivia's P.O.V.

I walked out of the bathroom and all eyes were on me. I began to fell self consciouses and walked quickly to the couch, all heads following my every movement. I took a seat beside Harry and looked all the guys over. I've seen them in magazines a couple of times, but no magazine could show the true features of them. They were all smiling at me, Harry looking at around the room. I wonder if he told them about our little incident?

"Well, aren't you going to introduce us to the lovely lass sitting next to you mate?" Zayn said, winking at me. Harry looked like he had been staring out into space.

"Lads, this is Olivia." He put his arm across me, resting it on my shoulder. The lads all smiled at me, Louis even winked at me. "Olivia, this is Louis, Zayne, Nial, and Liam." They all waved and said their hellos as Harry called their names.

I gave them a small hi and leaned back in the couch. Harry took his arm off my shoulder. The boys carried on small conversations. I zoned out and thought about the bathroom incident. Harry's eyes came into mind. Did I want him to kiss me? That feeling you get when your crush says hi to you in the hall filled my stomach. Harry said my name, distrubting my thought.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Oh,okay. Well, are you ready to eat?" He stood up and the lads made their way into the kitchen. He stayed behind, waiting for me. I got up and followed him into the kitchen. Niall had two full plates already, half the bacon was already gone. The rest got their plates and I followed.

~ღ~

"Hey Olivia, can we talk for a minute?" Louis asked.

"Um, sure." I followed him into Harry's room, confused why he wanted to talk in private. He sat on Harry's bed and patted the seat next to him. I sat down beside him. He looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"So, I heard what happened earlier." Louis looked at me, making me think Harry had told them. I really don't want to talk about it, so I'll turn him to a different direction. I'll bring up the crazy fan moment.

"Oh, does it make me seem like a jerk? I've heard of him before, but I just wasn't interseted at the time. So of course I didn't know who we was at first." I seen the confusion in his eyes, then it changed immediately.

"Ah, um, no not at all. You're not the first person to not have recongized us. It's happened before." He sounded uncertain, but I just went with it.

"Did it hurt his feelings? He didn't act like it did at the time, but you never know, right?" Louis turned all serious again.

"Oh no, not at all. I'm sure you would have been able to tell if it did. I wouldn't worry love, Harry probably wasn't offened."

"Okay, good. So, are we good here? Is there anything else you want to talk about?" I was hoping he would say no. Luckily he shook his head and we went back to the living room.

~ღ~

Louis' P.O.V.

I took Olivia into Harry's room to talk about the whole nude incident earlier. She obvliosy didn't want to though. I was going to tell her Harry has a thing for her, but I decided to wait. After all, they've only known each other for like two days now. I guess it's better off to wait anyways.

~ღ~