♡Reunion♡

You stood in front of the mirror and sighed, running your hands over your modest, bottle green dress. The full length mirror presented an image that you were slightly pleased with. After a moment, the bedroom door opened - revealing your dashing husband, Michael Jackson.

He walked into the room and made his way over to you, setting his arms on your waist from behind you. You smiled shyly as he grinned at you.

"Ready?" he whispered.

Ready for what, might you ask? Well the two of you had been invited to your old high school - where a class reunion was to take place. The management team had asked Michael and yourself to give speeches at the event - and after enough convincing, Michael had finally encouraged you to go.

At first, you hadn't wanted to attend the reunion. High school had been a bad time for you, and after the entire thing - you just wanted to forget that time of your life. You'd also been bullied - and you did not want to remember that.

But Michael had convinced you to go, telling you that the only way you would get over the memory was to face it head on - and sure enough, you were going to do that.

"As ready as I'll ever be," you giggled.

✻✻✻✻

Once you and Michael had arrived for the reunion, everyone's eyes were on the two of you. All of your ex classmates stared in shock as Michael walked up to the podium, you close behind.

"Good afternoon, everybody," he smiled, speaking into the microphone. "Today, I'm joined by my beautiful wife - (Y/N) Jackson, and she was previously a pupil in this school. It's a pleasure for us to be here, and I'll now ask this lovely lady," he gestured to you, making you laugh. "To speak to you,"

You walked up slowly to the podium, sharing a chaste kiss with Michael before turning to face the crowd. Your eyes landed on several of the girls that had bullied you before, and all they did was look down.

It was at that moment when you realized...you weren't the weaker person. You were not the loser - they were. They were the ones who felt guilty all those years after. You had done nothing wrong.

You were powerful, and you deserved to be happy.

"Good afternoon," you smiled at everyone, taking in a deep breath. "It's an honor for me to be here. I have to admit...when I first got the invitation - I didn't want to attend, mainly because I was..scared," you laughed a little as everyone listened on. "But now..
I realize just how things play out. If you don't have it now, you'll have it later - and if you had it then, you won't have it again," you smiled before waving slightly. "Thank you. That's all for now,"

The audience broke into applause as you made your way back to Michael.

"That's my girl," he whispered.

༻❁༺
This was cringy! I know!
But lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺