The Love Story Being

Hi my names is Jackson wang and- Wait that's sounds stupid uhhh erase that part. Hi my name is Jackson Wang aka the guy who loves 6 boys at once in school.  Also I'm 16 years old so don't worry.  Well now that you know me I can tell you whose this guys names are.  The first one is Mark,  He is every kind to others but for me because of how short I am.  But it's fine I really do in joy his teasing.  The second one is is JaeBum he's really rude but kind to me kind of but still rude to me and others as well.  He'll act like a tsundere but a Dom one though.  There's JinYoung he's a jock.  He's a a soccer player and soccer leader as well.  AND GOD DAMN IS HE HOT-sorry but he's best friends with JaeBum though. He tease my just like Mark does but worse,  If I cute cloths on he'll tease me of how good you are at being a sub and in class too.  Theirs YoungJae he is such a cutie but a devil he plays with every persons heart and destroyed them as well. I hope he doesn't plays with my heart though. I remember that I bump into him by an accident then turned around and I saw him glaring at me in a lustful away but also in 'You're going to Die at 3 a.m' look. Then there the YugBam their best friends with each other but I heard that they would want another partner in their relationship.  But Yugbam are the clowns in the school,  which is honestly okay with that and when ever I bump into to them they would look at my ass a lot even when I'm in class they would always look at my ass at the back of me.

In The End they're best friends with each other
All
Of
My Crushes