❉ 6 ❉

All that I've got,Pieces and pages,Talking a lot
Sorry I'm faded

After school, I was putting my things in my locker ready to go home. As soon as I shut my locker, I was face to face with Finn.

"Hey peaches" he said making me jump. "You almost gave me a heart attack" I said pushing past him.

"My bad, so what are we doing today" he said following me. "I'm going home, I don't know what your doing though" I said smiling at my comeback.

"I'm going home with you" he smirked. I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. As we got outside the doors, we were greeted with Iris and her posse.

The group consisted of Millie Bobby Brown, and Sophia Lillis. Millie's the more nice one while Sophia's the dumb one that just tags along and looks pretty.(oof)

"Hey baby" Iris said as she threw her hands around Finn's neck. "So your coming to the mall with me and the girls to help me pick out a new outfit right?" She questioned him.

"I was going to walk y/n home and hangout with her" he said as Iris let go of him. She looked me up and down and rolled her eyes.

"She has two legs, she can walk home by herself" she said looking between him and I, and smirking at me.

"Besides, why would you want to hangout with a nobody over me" she said barring her eyelashes at him.

Finn didn't say anything while I sat there being humiliated by her. "Maybe we can just go shopping tomorrow and let him hangout with y/n" Millie said.

"Butt out of this Millie, and since when did you ever know her name" Iris said glaring at her. I had enough of this, I could care less if Finn went with her.

I walked past them and started on the sidewalk walking home. I heard Iris's annoying chuckle as I left.

When I got home, I walked to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt cup and a water. As I closed the fridge, I seen a note from my mom.

~your father and I are working late today, see you at 7-mom

I sat at the table and opened the cup of yogurt. I literally had a house to myself for 4 hours and nothing to do. I already finished my homework at lunch. I kinda wished Finn did hangout with me.

I finished my yogurt and decided to get started on next months book report since I've finished my book.

About an hour into typing on the computer, I got a message from Finn.

🙂Finn🙃: Sorry I didn't walk you home

Y/n: it's fine, your little girlfriend would have threw a fit if you did

🙂Finn🙃: haha, open your door

I glanced up from my laptop and looked out the door. Behind the curtains, I seen the fluffy-haired boys shadow.

I quickly got up and opened the door. "I kinda left the mall once she got in a dressing room" he said as he walked into my house.

I chuckled at him as he sat on my couch. "Your really doing next months book report, we literally got this months two days ago" he said looking at my computer.

"I read one book at school and one at home, you hungry" I asked going in the kitchen. "I can eat" he said as he grabbed the Tv remote.

I rolled my eyes at home he was making himself at home. I pulled out a frozen pizza from the freezer and put it in the oven.

I sat down next to him and continued typing. "I came over to your house because I was bored with Iris, now I'm just bored with you" he huffed next to me.

"Ok then want do you want to do" I said putting my laptop on the coffee table. "I have a few things in mind" he smirked moving a strand of my hair behind my ear making my breath hitch.

"Too bad, you have a girlfriend" I said. "You sound jealous" he smirked. I never rolled my eyes so hard before.

"I would never be jealous of her" I said. "Besides, I cant call her peaches like I do you" he said, with that I blushed and looked away from him.

After a few minutes of him watching the movie that was playing, and me finishing the report, the pizza was done.

I even grabbed some pineapples that were in the fridge and put them on half the pizza. I cut me out a slice as Finn walked in the kitchen.

"Ew you put pineapple on pizza" he said taking one of the plain pepperoni slices. "It's good" I said.

Finn and I sat down at the table and ate. A few minutes later, he got a text message. "It's from Iris" he said and started reading the text.

"She's throwing a party tomorrow night, we're going" he said turning off his phone.

"We?" I questioned picking one of the pineapples and eating it. "Yeah we, you have to get out more" he said finishing his slice.

"Parties aren't my thing, plus it's one of Iris parties, you need a special invitation to get in" I joked. "So, your my plus 1" he said.

"There is no plus one" I said. "Well for me there is" he smiled.

"Thanks for dinner but I gotta get home" he said stuffing his phone into his pocket. "See you tomorrow" he said as kissed my cheek.

I looked at him in shock as he smirked and walked out the door. I ran my fingers over my cheek and felt the heat rush to them. Why would he do that when he already has a girlfriend.

I smiled to myself as I started cleaning up. I shouldn't have liked that so much.

(Sorry about not updating in a while)

{Vote,comment,share}