Sonic The Werehog Chapter 2

Later that day, before sunset, Sonic was making sure that no one is around. Once it was clear, Sonic left the house.

Once he left, you begin to follow him. You noticed that he was heading through the forest. You were confused.

"Why would he go to the forest at this time of the day?" You decided to worry about that later and follow Sonic. When you entered the forest, you lost sight of him.

*Sarcasm* "Great. I lost him." You looked around and tried to find him but no luck. Suddenly, you heard someone screaming in pain.

You widen your eyes and ran towards the noise. The screaming continued for like a minute and then it finally stopped.

"What was that? Is he ok?" Suddenly, you heard growling. You froze from your spot as you heard the growling sound. You slowly walked towards the sound and hid behind a tree.

You looked behind it and gasped in surprised. You spotted a giant creature. It was huge, blue and it had huge claws. You couldn't see his eyes though.

*Whispers* "What is that thing? It's huge! Maybe following Sonic wasn't such a good idea." You took a step back and accidentally stepped on a stick. The creature's ears started to twitched as he heard something. You gulped and ran towards the tree.

"I hope he doesn't find me." Suddenly, he pounced you. You were screaming in fear as he roared at you.

"Please don't hurt me!" He was about to attack you but then he stopped. He started to smell you. You didn't move a muscle since you were to scared to move. Suddenly, he spoke to you.

"Y/N?"

"Huh? How do you know my name?"

"It's me, Sonic." You slowly opened your eyes and then you looked at him.

*Thinks*

"Sonic? But that's not possible. He looks nothing like him." You looked into his eyes and you noticed that it was the same eyes that Sonic has.

"Sonic? Is that really you?"

"Yeah." Sonic slowly got off you.

"What happened to you?" Y/N asked.

"Remember that explosion during the picnic?"

*Flashback* "Sounds like Eggman's work. You guys go home. I'll take care of this!" Sonic said.

"Are you sure about this Sonic? I don't want you getting hurt." Y/N said.

"I'll be fine. I promise." Sonic said as he gave you a small smile. You smiled back and ran home with the others while Sonic ran into town. When Sonic arrived, he saw Eggman sending robots towards the citizens. "Eggman!"

"Well if it isn't the Blue Blur himself." Eggman said.

"Well if it isn't the Egghead himself." Sonic said mocking him. Eggman growled.

"Shut up! Robots attack!" The robots were about to attack but Sonic stopped them in like 5 seconds.

"You're gonna have to do better than that Eggman."

"I'm already one step ahead of you hedgehog!" Eggman grabbed his lazer ray and zapped Sonic making him scream in pain.

His fur turned darker. He grew taller and began to grow claws. He grew sharper teeth. His eyes were a bit bigger. Suddenly, his voice was deeper.

"What did you do to me!?" Sonic yelled.

"Oops. I guessed I used the Werehog ray instead of my death ray."

"Change me back now!"

"Don't worry, you'll turn back to normal in about 2 minutes but you'll transform every night after the sunsets."

"I can't stay like this. Change me back now!"

"I would but I was never here. Bye!" Eggman began to escape.

"Come back you coward!" Soon, Sonic turned back to normal.

"I can't let anyone see me like this. But for now, I gotta get home." Sonic runs home.

*Flashback Ended* "I'm so sorry that happened to you Sonic."

"It's alright."

"So...what did he change you into?"

"A werehog."

"A werehog?"

"It's like a werewolf but werehog instead."

"Oh."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't. I promise."

"Thanks Y/N."

"You're welcome." You hugged Sonic making him blush a little. Sonic smiled and hugs you back gently.

"I can't go home so I have to sleep here." Sonic said.

"I'll stay with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I don't want to leave you alone out here."

"Thanks Y/N."

"You're welcome." You and Sonic began to lay down and then you both fell asleep on the soft grass.

Here's a sneak peek for the next chapter:

Shadow: Where were you last night?
Sonic: *Thinks* What is this feeling?
Y/N: Thanks for hanging out with me today Sonic.
Tails: It's alright.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 3. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️