♡Leave|Part Two♡

"Please, don't leave me," you looked at Michael, gripping his hand - not wanting him to leave. "Please,"

Michael didn't seem to have heard your pleas - standing there with an emotionless expression.

Silence persisted for, what seemed like, hours. All he did was stand there, not noticing your movements. Or maybe he did, but he just wasn't bothering to respond.

"I need to leave," he said after a moment, pulling his arm away from you. "I can't stay here any longer,"

"I need you," you began to cry. "I...love you. Don't you love me?"

Again, Michael said nothing. He simply stared into the distance as the tears streamed down your face.

Several more moments passed before he finally turned his head to face you.

"You're no good for me, (Y/N) - I don't need you in my life,"

༻❁༺

You awoke with a start, beads of sweat dripping down your forehead as you looked around the room. You took a minute to settle down before letting out a sigh. Ever since Michael had left town - you'd been getting horrible nightmares.

It had gotten so bad that you had called one of your best friends, Lucy, to come and stay over at your flat for the weekends. Seeing as it was Saturday evening, your bedroom door opened - revealing Lucy standing at the door way with a look of concern painted on her face.

She walked up to you and sat down at the edge of the bed, rubbing your back as you tried to steady your breathing.

"Hey, it's okay," she reassured you, her soothing gestures calming you down a little bit. You sighed and shook your head as she continued to rub your back.

"(Y/N), these nightmares aren't ceasing," she whispered. "I think it's time to see a psychiatrist,"

"No," you responded. "I'm not crazy,"

"I know you aren't. I just feel like you need help. Professional help,"

"These nightmares are the only thing that lets me know Michael was real, and that he did indeed have an impact on my life. I can't lose this,"

"(Y/N), this isn't healthy,"

"I know," you brought the palm of your hand to rest against your forehead. "But I won't lose it. I can handle this, I promise,"

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺