♡Believe|Part Four♡

You walked back into the supermarket, where you had seen your mom in the preserved foods aisle. You made your way up to her as she examined a product closely. When she noticed you, she placed the product back onto the shelf before turning her full attention to you.

"I'm glad to see that you obeyed me," she laughed a little, but you didn't react. You just fiddled with your fingers and shrugged.

"Yeah," you mumbled, making your mother frown.

"What's wrong?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing," you shook your head.

Your mother kept her eyes on you for a moment before brushing your behavior off. In her mind, she'd just reckoned that you were having mood swings.

She continued to walk along the aisle, and you followed closely. Your mind was still on Michael - you couldn't believe it. Had it all been real? You were astounded - everything was a blur to you. All your life you had dreamed of meeting Michael, yet - when it actually happened, you were scared. Scared that your dreams were unfolding in the reality of it all.

"(Y/N)!" you mother exclaimed, waving her hand in front of your face. You widened your eyes and shook your head - bringing yourself back to your senses. "Are you okay? I've been calling your name for the past minute!"

You swallowed and nodded. "Y-yes," you sighed. "Can we just go home now? I don't feel so good,"

✻✻✻✻

Once you and your mother had gotten home, she had decided to take a nap in her room whilst you played with your phone downstairs. It was just after lunch, and you were bored - there was hardly anything to do. You brought your hand up to rub your chest as you thought about the monotony of life.

Suddenly, movement outside the kitchen window, caught your eye. You frowned, and after a moment - you realized what it was. Standing outside, was Michael - covered in black. When you saw him, your eyes widened and you made your way to the front door.

He did the same, and when you opened the door - he was standing before you, his mask removed so that he could see you properly.

"Are you following me?!" you whispered, trying not to panic.

"I'm sorry. I just..." he trailed off. "You mean a lot to me...and I know that we barely-"

You cut him off with a kiss. You weren't thinking, and you had let your heart decide for you. Then suddenly, you heard your mother walking down the staircase.

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺