Life of an EDM artist

I suddenly hear the alarm go off in the distance, I roll over on my side and look at the clock muttering to myself under my breath "I fucking hate mornings they can go burn in hell". I sit up and wrap myself in my fuzzy blankee. somehow, I feel as though I'm still sleeping, my eyes are heavy and they are not wanting to stay shut... but oh well. I hit the alarm as hard as I can and flop back over to my bed. I lay my head down on my pillow and slowly fall back asleep.

as I fall away into the dream land, I start to imagine myself in my younger years

i look down at my wrists and theyre all bloody and cut up, i look to the counter on my left and its chock full of weed and alcohol, i look to my right, and there's the wildcat revolver, fully loaded, just waiting for me to pick it up again. I look at my self in the mirror, i'm all pale, and my hair is wet, I can tell its because of the blood, but i look somewhat like the grudge. I turn to the door and step out with the revolver hanging from my fingers, and suddenly see a figure running up to me, "Hailey, Hailey.. STOP !" -

I wake up. I'm sweating, I look back at the clock and I see that I've overslept for 3 hours. "HOLY SHIT ITS 9" I jump up, throw on some short shorts and a tank top, clipped on my chain, slid all of my bracelets on my skinny, scared up wrists, and finally grabbed my vape. next, I ran into my bathroom and threw on some thick eyeliner and smokey eye shadow, brushed my teeth, cleaned my gauges, and ran out.

when I had gotten all my stuff I had to run out to my camaro and started it SHIT! I scream at the car, jump out and flip it off. "dammit" I yell again and run back inside. I get to the kitchen and grab my silver coffee cup, and then run back out to the car. "why do i always forget my coffee?" I ask myself I put the car in reverse and back out. while i was on the freeway trying to get to downtown hollywood, my phone rang, i look down at it and see the weird picture of sonny smoking a joint. I sigh and drag my finger across the green arrow to answer it. "Hello?!?" I obviously sound rude, which this ticks sonny off even more. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" hes screaming at me at the top of his lungs. "WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YOU ALL FUCKING MORNING!" I stay silent and wait till he's done venting, and then i stated my answer. "I overslept, MAJORLY, and i'm in downtown hollywood on my way." I can hear someone laugh in the background. "Is that Joel?" sonny pauses and breaths into the phone. "yeah, hes coming with us, hey, besides that, get your ass down here to the house and come get us.. ya got it?" I smirk and laugh a bit, "Ya,what ever" "Bye!" I can hear Joel in the background, which sends shivers down my spine, and immediately after i hang up, i push on the gas and forget about everything else besides the road and getting to Sonny's house. I blast the music in my car and let the bass sink in. I lose contact with the rest of the world and stay in my own bubble. I haven't seen Joel in so long. I keep on thinking about the last time, what was it, a year ago, maybe more? oh well. I turn onto long beach drive, and take a left off of that, and pull into sonny's drive way. I turn off my car and stay there for a bit. Joels Purrari is parked in the driveway also, and that brings back the memories. We were performing together at the Ultra Heat Lounge in hollywood, and Kat von d showed up. she still hates joel, i have no idea why. anyways, she had brought a gun in, and when she pulled it out and pointed it at joel, i had jumped in front of joel and got shot in the heart. I moved my sleeve and looked at the scar, I could have died that night, but the docs wouldn't have let that happen I guess. I also think I took to long out in the car, because when I wasnt looking, sonny came out of the house, and with a huge SMACK he slammed both of his hands on my windshield, causing me to jump out of my seat."get outa the car!" he has a smile on his face I shut off my car and opened the door. Sonny hits the door with his leg, closing it again. "Come on, get out of the car!" I flip him off and jump through the passenger seat's door before he could even move around the gap between me and joels car. "HA" I laugh and calm myself down and walk up to the front door. Immediately I'm greeted by Sonny's girlfriend Ellie. "HAILEY ITS BEEN SO LONG HOW ARE YOU!" shes also screaming , and launches herself at me for a hug. I stand there and don't do much. (I hate awkward hugs like that) "yeah.. I know" I fake a smile enough for her to let go of my back and take a step back. "we have a surprise for you!" oh great.... surprises, don't you just love em? I watched sonny walk this way that ellies leading me, so i'm guessing that joel is this way also. my heart drops in my stomach, and i start to feel sick as we start to walk in. I walk in. and see everything that is wrong.