Strip Club

Third Person's POV

Today Adrien is going to the strip club with a bunch of friends. It's boys night out they're all single except Ivan, and Max but they came to have a couple drinks and chill. So they were all enjoying themselves. They have girls dancing on him they're drunk. Marinette then comes over there and she caught Adrien's eye . He moved the girl dancing. He whistled at her ( you the one when the boy gets slapped afterwards). Anyway she smiled and came over.

Adrien: so you a just a dancer or you do business

Marinette: dancer

Adrien: how much would cost me to have a little fun with you in the back

Marinette: 20,000

Marinette chose this because she prefers not to and most guys who come here barely have 20 dollars . So she never had to take anyone to the back. She was kind of upset though she thought Adrien was attractive and looked he'd give a really good time. But what she didn't that Adrien had money after all he is a designer's son .

Adrien: wow , but you know you're so much more than that priceless actually so how about I give you a million dollars and you let me have one night of fun

Marinette was shocked and he pulled out millions dollars legit real cash. She couldn't refuse so she accepted and she took him to the back. His friends looked at him like he was crazy. She was really going to enjoy this. So they got to the back rooms they weren't dirty high quality . They were kissing and making out and slowly taking off pieces of clothing. When they were naked Adrien picked her up and pinned her against the wall.  He looked at her and smirked at her .

Adrien: are you ready for the time of your life

Marinette: I should be asking you that but yeah

Adrien then slid himself into her and she moaned . He then started to thrust slowly and they were kissing.

Marinette: let's really get this started faster

Adrien then went faster and harder and deeper. Marinette started moaning like crazy. He kissed her neck and she held on to him.  He threw her on the bed playfully. Then she got on her hands and knees in the bed and he slid into her and started pounding her. Marinette screamed with pleasure.

( couple hours later)

They both climaxed for the third time and finally rested. They got cleaned up and went back out. Marinette had put the money in her purse. She went back to him and she danced for him. The whole night until they decided to leave Adrien gave her his number.