Imogen & Conor Maynard:O

I know this is a One Direction one shot book, but I had the perfect idea for a Conor Maynard one for my lovely girlfriend:) Hope you like it baby! It's insanely short, but it's cute:3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conor's POV

"Hey guys, I just thought I'd give you a little tour of my house in Brighton. First off, I'm going to show you my lounge." I said at the camera. Me and the camera guys where giving an insight to my life in Brighton, including what I used to do around the town. "But, my girlfriend is in there and I have a little surprise, so follow me." I whispered before walking into the lounge. I opened the door which creaked, causing Imogen to look up from her lap. She was sat with her legs crossed on the sofa, reading a magazine and eating some cookies.

"Hey babe." She smiled. Her rich, brown hair was straightened and her long fringe was gripped back. She was wearing her black-framed glasses which made her mesmorizing brown eyes stand out. She wasn't super skinny, she had a bit of flub but that just showed off her sexy curves. I'm so glad that she isn't as skinny as these models. Her curves give me something to hold when I kiss her.

"Hey." I smiled back, bending down to kiss her. I pulled back and she saw the camera.

"What's the camera for?" She asked.

"Recording something for the fans. Giving them an insight to my life back in Brighton, including a tour of the house." I told her. She nodded and waved at the camera.

"Hey guys!" She said loudly. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I have something to show you." I winked. She gave me a questioning look as I walked over to the piano in the lounge. I lifted up the key cover, and let out a slight laugh when I saw the stickers my younger sister had stuck on the keys. I started playing one of her favourite covers that I sang, and shortly joined in with singing. Of course, I sang the parts my friend, Ebony Day, originally sang.

"You’ve got that smile,

That only heaven can make.

I pray to God everyday,

That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,

There’s not a thing I won’t do.

I’ll give my life up for you,

Cause you are my dream.

And baby, everything that I have is yours,

You’ll never go cold or hungry.

I’ll be there when you’re insecure,

Let you know that you’re always lovely.

Girl, cause you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,

I’ll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

Cause I’ll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

If you had my child,

You would make my life complete.

Just to have your eyes on little me,

That be mine forever.

And baby, everything that I have is yours

You will never go cold or hungry

I’ll be there when you’re insecure

Let you know that you’re always lovely

Girl, cause you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,

I’ll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

I’ll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Stand by my side, side, side

Stand by my side

Ooohh, ooohhhh." 

I finished the song, and seconds later I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and a chest pressed against my back. I jumped slightly, but relaxed when I saw Imogen's head rest on my shoulder. She had a big grin on her face.

"Thank you, Conor. That was amazing and beautiful." She whispered before kissing my cheek. I twisted in the seat so I was facing her and placed my hands on her waist. She stood between my legs as I looked up.

"Not half as amazing and beautiful as you." I whispered back. She giggled and shook her head.

"You're cheesy, you know that?" She laughed before giving me a kissing on the lips, both of us forgetting the camera crew until one of the guys cleared their throats. I stood up and gave Imogen one last kiss.

"I won't be long. Just 10 minutes top, and then we can go around town, yeah?" She nodded and went back to reading her magazine and eating her cookies and I continued with the tour with a big smile on my face.