Chapter 33: Fated to Love

Start from the beginning

Kim look at the mirror and he sees how ready he is. Ready to face the next chapter of his life. But he feels so nervous right now. He finally made a right decision in his life.

"Did I look handsome today?" Kim uttered after facing his secretary.

"As always Mr. Kim" Yada response before wiping his tears.

"Stop that, Yada. I am just getting married."

"I am sorry Mr. Kim, I am just so happy." Yada can't hide the fact that he is so happy and cried for the happiness.

Kim smiled to him, just an assurance that his decision is not wrong. He get some tissue and lend it to his secretary. "Thank you. I think, you need to find a partner too, Yada."

Yada is dedicated and hard working secretary. He dedicates his time and effort in his work, so,  he's still single.

A knocks in the door made Yada to stops and wipe his tears for the last time. Yada open it. He bid respect in Kim's father and Copter's father before leaving the three of them.

.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

"So please Kim. Can you help us to convince,  Copter?"

Instead of answering his dad, he stand and immediately run upward and pick all of his stuff including his jacket. His mindset only focus in one goal, to see Copter and ended up this story in a happy ending one.

Kim contacted Yada and let his secretary of him lend the way in Copter's house. Luckily, Yada knew it because he's the one who drive them going in Kim's house earlier. Kim continue looking in his wrist watch and can't stop himself from doing it. He felts that everything's gone if he didn't see Copter right now.

It took 3 hours of a trip. Its already 2 am in his watch. Another minute passed before Yada parked the car in front of a black gate. Finally, he's here.

He let himself out in the car. He keeps his eyes in the button of doorbell before blowing his fears and getting his confident. He push it and let everything happen. He keeps pushing but no one letting him in. He almost loosen his believes but luckily, someone open the gate for him.

He smiled after seeing who is it. Copter rubbing his eyes and continuous yawning. He wears a pink pajama and slippers that really suits to him.

"Its too early, Kim." He complained after a couple of yawn.

Kim smile widen after realizing that Copter's never change. He's still the same person as before. He just blind to see it. And it made him so stupid. But now,  he's ready to accept and face it bravely.

He grabbed Copter's hand and pull towards him. Just to embrace the one he missed. He tighten his hugged that made Copter to complain again.

"Hey! What's wrong? Are you jerk?"