✒38✒

Jeno sat comfortably in his bed, he feels so good today, even if he knew that soon, he'll lose Renjun, but it's okay coz he knew that Jaemin will take good care of Renjun, they're both madly inlove with each other, anyone could see it in clear day light

Renjun was still in shock, so many things happened in one day, then he stared at the ticket in front of him, and it has back stage passes too, and not just that, you'll also be allowed to take a selca with Nana! How wonderful is that?! You'll be able to take a pic with your own idol!

"Do you still like him?" Jeno blurted out, but Renjun got puzzled when he looked at the boy, because Jeno has a smile plastered on his face when he asked the question.

"It's okay of you still do, i understand Renjun, you love him, and I'm just a replacement for him, a substitute, but it's okay, as long as you're happy with Nana then I'm happy too. I'm so glad both of you came to my life, you made it so meaningful, the reason we're together right now is for me to protect you, to comfort you, to love you, but that's only my mission, i feel like doing it for someone." Jeno went to hug Renjun who's crying silently in the edge of the bed.

"Is today the make renjun cry day? Why do people i love made me cry? Jeno, you're not a substitute, even if we became exes, I still loved you, and i can still love you the way how i love Jaemin, but i don't know if we could go past this relationship tho" Renjun wiped the tears away before putting the tickets down in the night stand.

"Your heart belongs to Jaemin, i knew it from the start, i won't change it Junnie, i care for both of you, and seeing you guys happy makes me happy too, so as long as you love each other then all i have to do is support you guys, and I'm sorry for ruining what you guys have, I'm sorry for making it so twisted when it's supposed to be happy and fluffy" Jeno hid his face in the pillow on Renjun's bed, he didn't want the older to see that he's actually crying, he hates it when people see him cry.

"You know, i actually remebered that you're important to me too. And i won't lose you Jeno, even if i still love Jaemin, we're still together and that would be bad if i left you for Jaemin without an explaination" Renjun chuckled, he didn't want to ruin what they have, and he's doing his best to save it right now.

"You know what, let's just sleep, we'll be going to Jaemin's birthday concert righttt rigggghhtt? Now go to sleep so i could deliver you to your man tomorrow" Jeno said before closing the lights in the room, his eyes were dried now, but it's still obvious that he cried

"you sound like you're going to walk me in the isle while Jaemin is waiting in the altar" Renjun said before tucking himself in his bed.

"Soon." Jeno whispered before drifting off to the dream land.

~♥~

One last update before i drop the bomb later this day, and good news, i don't have classes for today so which means I'll be able to write and publish those most awaited chapters yeheeyyyy.

And also,

Happy happy birthday to our beloved Na Jaemin ❤❤❤❤

I wish that he'll enjoy his day today❤❤❤