One

(Trigger Warning ⚠️)
Monday, 16.4.18
Some years had passed, Regina's a business Woman and even had a boyfriend a week ago.
Her mother died as she was six years old and her father became a criminal-a killer and drug dealer actually. She doesn't want to become like him, she wants an own life.
======
Regina got out of her house to join a meeting at work. Just as every other day she went out, closed the door and locked it, then she went to her car. Suddenly two hands from her behind covered her mouth and held her tight. "Shht.", Killian Jones, Regina's ex boyfriend whispered. "He had some kind of wet cloth in his hand which turned out as chloroform. Regina stopped kicking and trying to get away after a minute and shrunk passed out to the floor. He carried her bridal style to his car and laid her down in the trunk of his car. To make sure she wouldn't do anything if she wakes up, he tied up her wrists and legs, then the closed the trunk and got into the car.
======
As she opened her eyes again, she was tied up and was sitting at a chair, the room she was in was dark and cold. It was silence and Regina couldn't even see the room clearly, all she did was kept telling herself someone would find her. The silence got interrupted you the sound of shoes, they were coming closer and Regina heard someone unlocking the door. She heard five times the sound of an unlocking Lock, as the door opened Regina pressed her eyes together, someone pointed with a bright flashlight at her. "Let me go.", She ordered immediately but The Man was just laughing. He closed the door again and lighted a candle so he could turn the flashlight off. "Oh Regina, I've missed you.", Killian said and Regina tried to untie herself-without any success. "What do you want? Is it money?", Regina asked with a soft voice. "No, I want you Regina.", He replied and stepped closer to the Brunette. He kissed her roughly even though Regina tried to turn away. "Oh Regina, we both know you like it.", He said and kept kissing her, He probed hisself up at the Chair she was tied at. He put one of his hands at the back of Regina's head to pull her closer, the other one was holding the chair. He moved his lips from Regina's ones to her neck and licked it hungrily, Regina bit her lips to she wouldn't moan. He stepped away again and smiled as he saw the mark he left at her neck. He untied her legs and wrists and threw her at the floor. Regina tried to get away but Killian grabbed her by her legs and pulled her back again. He laid down at her body and pinned her hands at the floor while he kept kissing her. Regina cried for help and begged him to stop but Regina knew no one would hear her. He put out a rope from his court pocket and tied Regina's wrists together. He put one of his hands at her wrists and used the other one to massage Regina's breasts. She tried to kick him off but he was way too tall and strong for her. She pressed her eyes together and tears rolled down her cheeks. He put off his coat and her shirt, then he opened her bra and threw it away. He licked her boobs and released them after a while, he didn't care about the Tears Regina let go or about her trying to kick him off. He put off his shoes and his pants just like Regina's. He licked her stomach and Regina's lip starting bleeding from biting it. As Killian saw it, he licked it as well and Regina couldn't stop herself from moaning. He kept kissing her body, from her lips to her legs. She tried to kick him away but she couldn't, she hated that feeling of loosing control. She screamed out as he suddenly banged his body against hers. He kept doing it and covered Regina's mouth with his hand. Killian told her to shut up and kept rubbing his body against hers. He let go after some minutes, licked Regina's centre and kissed her lips roughly. "I need to go to work Love, I'll be back soon.", He said with a smile at his face and put on his clothes again. After he went out of the room again, he threw some clothes in front of Regina and told her to wear them. Regina nodded silently but still had tears in her eyes, Killian closed her door again and Regina heard the five locks again. She put on the clothes he gave her, it were black heels, a red shirt and some jeans. The jeans were quite tight just like the shirt, just the shoes we kind of comfortable. Regina took the candle Killian lighted before and scanned the room. It was an empty room except the chair, a desk and a bed. There weren't any windows or other ways to get out. Regina looked under the table and the bed but there also was nothing that could have helped her to escape. She didn't know how long she's been in there, but she hoped someone would save her.