Chapter 1

Now introducing part 2 of the series 🔥"Schooled by the Headmaster!"🔥 #theheadmasterschool

****************************
Blake looked down at the diamond-encrusted Rolex on his wrist, a gift from his father and the man he despised most in this world. He had to meet Madeleine in a few hours and he was anxious to prepare for the evening.

He glanced across the table at his father and stepmother and felt nothing but contempt. He didn’t know why they insisted on having family brunch every Saturday, they all hated each other.

“How are the plans for the library expansion going?” his father asked him while buttering a roll.

“Good,” Blake responded flatly. He could try and engage in conversation but he knew that the great Wescott Worthington cared nothing about the life of his illegitimate son.

“How are things at the old alum?” his brother asked. Although Alexander Worthington was a spitting image of their father, he was nothing like the mean-spirited old man. Out of his three half-siblings, Alex was the only one he could tolerate for extended periods of time. 

“Things are good,” Blake replied. “The football team is having a great season and we’re hoping to make the playoffs. We’ve also hired a new English teacher who has graced us with some fresh, new ideas.” He couldn’t help but smile at the thought of Madeleine, his Madeleine, the new English teacher at Westwood Academy.

“Fucking the new teacher, are we Blakeley?” his stepmother purred from across the table. It wasn’t even noon and she was already drunk and working on her fifth Bloody Mary.

“What the fuck mom?” Alex exclaimed, dropping his knife and fork onto the table with a loud clank. The chattering at the table stopped as Dean and Bennett, his older brothers, turned to see what all the commotion was about.

“Oh don’t snap at me, Alexander. You know your brother has always had a thing for fucking the help,” Olivia Worthington slurred. Alex threw his napkin down onto his plate and Blake rolled his eye while Dean and Bennett continued their conversation.

“It’s okay Alex,” Blake said, patting his brother on the shoulder. “We all know how she gets when she’s had a few too many.”

Wescott Worthington didn’t even flinch and kept his head buried in the business section of the newspaper, unaffected by his wife’s drunken state or foul language.

Blake got up from the table without excusing himself and Alex followed. Although many people would cut off a limb to be a member of the Worthington clan, there was nothing pleasant about being in the family way.

The Worthington family was a dynasty. A long line of American blue-blood royalty with direct lineage to the British aristocracy. However, no amount of money could change the fact that most members of the Worthington family were manipulative, opportunistic and downright vicious thanks to their patriarch, Wescott Worthington.

Blake made his way through his family’s sprawling mansion, towards the front door with Alex on his heels.

“I’m sorry about that,” Alex said breathlessly when they reached the front door.

“It’s no problem Alex,” Blake replied shaking his head. “I’m used to your mother’s foul mouth.” And he was. Olivia Worthington had made his life a living hell since he moved into his father’s home at eight years old.

He’d been the subject of her verbal abuse for years and knew that the woman truly hated him and everything he represented, her misguided anger and resentment of him a direct result of his father’s many indiscretions and mistresses.

рдЖрдк рдкреНрд░рдХрд╛рд╢рд┐рдд рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рдЕрдВрдд рддрдХ рдкрд╣реБрдБрдЪ рдЪреБрдХреЗ рд╣реИрдВред

тП░ рдкрд┐рдЫрд▓рд╛ рдЕрджреНрдпрддрди: Aug 11, 2018 тП░

рдирдП рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреА рд╕реВрдЪрдирд╛ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдЗрд╕ рдХрд╣рд╛рдиреА рдХреЛ рдЕрдкрдиреА рд▓рд╛рдЗрдмреНрд░реЗрд░реА рдореЗрдВ рдЬреЛрдбрд╝реЗрдВ!

Schooled by the Headmaster рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ