-

"Tanner I'll pay for mine" I quietly said, looking down at the dark green below me, "honestly Y/N it's okay, I need to use my money some times" he said with a cute small grin.

As the Uber driver slowly pulled up he asked for the name, "Tanner?" "Yes" Tanner said as he opened the back door for Georgia and I.
"Y/N, where do you live?" Tanner asked turning around to face me politely.

-

It was pretty quite during the whole trip to my place. The only noise visibly was Tanner and the Uber driver talking. Once they got to my house Tanner had already paid for me and I just jumped out to get ready.

"What do you wear?" I said to myself pulling my hair in frustration. I pulled out my favourite black hoodie that Leo leant me that night we played truth or dare and some ripped black jeans, and entered the shower to freshen up and wash my hair.

-

I left the shower with the towel still wrapped around me and grabbed my blow dryer. Once I finished I didn't bother fixing my hair, I added some products and got changed into the outfit I left on the bed. I slowly walked downstairs, on my phone, and sat down on the couch, and I called Leo.

"Baby I'm in class, where are you?" He said feeling scared, "I left early, I didn't really want to do fourth period" "what are you doing then?" He asked feeling confused, "ah, I'm going to the movies with Tanner and Georgia" I said with a grin.

There was a short silence, "hello?" After I said hello I heard a sigh, "promise you won't do anything stupid" he said, "I promise, your the only one I like, and love" I said as I smiled from ear to ear, "that's my girl" he said as I giggled like a child, "anyway, I have to go, still learning, have fun" he said with a chuckle, "byee" I said as I hung up.

-

I exited the house as I got a call from Tanner saying he was 3 minutes away.

-

"What movie should we watch?" I asked as we all looked up at the board above us. "Georgia, why don't you pick" Tanner said as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Oh what are the notebook, it's a newer version" Georgia said jumping around like a child, "sure" Tanner said giggling as he looked down to me, "is that alright?" "Yeah" I said smiling.

-

As we stayed seated in our seats Tanners phone rang, and he got up to take the call.

*TANNERS 'S POV*

I got a called from my back pocket and jumped, not really expecting one, I got up noticing that it was Olivia.

"What do you want?" I asked as I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "can you do me a favour for your favourite cousin" she said and I could tell she had a grin, "what?" "Are you with Y/N?" She said unexpectedly, "yeah, why?"

She told me why and I had no choice but to do it, I did feel really bad but Olivia will make me do anything. I hope this doesn't ruin my relationship with Y/N, she's truly a perfect person.

*Y/N'S POV*

Tanner soon got back but his mood had completely changed, "hey Tanner, are you alright?" I asked curiously hoping his okay, "Yeah" he said with a fake smile.

-

It was now the middle of the movie and I really had to pee, I squirmed around trying to hold it in because I didn't want to miss anything.

"Hey Tanner, I'm just going to the toilet, I'll be back", I said as he nodded, still focusing on the screen.

*TANNER'S POV*

This is the time now. I took a deep breath and walked out to the toilets, but before I did, I texted Olivia.

*Y/N'S POV*

I walked out of the toilets, wiping my hands on my jeans as I walked out. But as I was walking someone grabbed me and pulled me closer to them, as soon as I knew it, Tanner was kissing me.

At first he kissed me slowly and passionately, but then he started kissing my roughly, biting my bottom lip every so often. I don't know what was happening with me. At first I tried pulling away but something happened, I couldn't move, instead I was kissing him back.

A/N~ I failed already... sorry, just been really busy with assessments from school and stuff, hopefully I'll publish again this week or next week at a proper time. Comment, vote and follow if you enjoyed.

Also comment where your from so I can try to post at an appropriate time for everyone. Thanks for reading and sorry for any spelling mistakes, I will re-edit everything when I finish. 💜